Atomos's latest activity

• Atomos
    Atomos reacted to Kyoji's post in the thread Unsanitary drops with Like Like.
    Exactly , the concept Is that . However the heart in this topic about all this unwelcomed items Is a sorta of : " the player can mix...
  • Atomos
    Atomos reacted to Kyoji's post in the thread About ability points and other stuffs with Like Like.
    1 ' It would be nice to have more ability points available . They Always appear to be few or never enough for the build you want to...
  • Atomos
    Atomos replied to the thread Unsanitary drops.
    Sounds like a good quest idea for the Golden Hand. Mercian troops need a lot of Bluesteel Greatswords, Varsilian archers need Oaken...
  • Atomos
    Well actually I do not think someone would be Happy in drinking something made by z flesh , skulls and Demon skulls , but It could be...
  • Atomos
    Point no. 11 added to the list. Actually, a little bit of crafting is introduced into the game, but it's limited. Alchemists in...
  • Atomos
    The two problems with all of these things are : 1 ' there Is not a crafting system directly administrable by the player of not by single...
  • Atomos
    Atomos reacted to Mr. Melee's post in the thread Unsanitary drops with Like Like.
    I usually drop the luminescent fungus after completing the gathering ingredients quest and I’m barely level 4 by that time
  • Atomos
    Atomos reacted to DaleTilgo2022's post in the thread Unsanitary drops with Like Like.
    I think they go for 10 gold a piece and stack. I'm all about the money talks so between the sack of holding and my backpack I'll...
  • Atomos
    Once you start making regular trips to Mausoleum, Mercian Royal Tomb, or any spot with a lot of Skeleton Warriors you'll have loads of...
  • Atomos
    You can use Demon Skull instead of that goblin head ;)
  • Atomos
    Eh about Wolf pelts ... Well I would prefer to run another type of item based gold making farming and there Is quite the choice actually...
  • Atomos
    Hi all, If you are a Rogue or Light Warrior (i.e., AGI-based build), planning on facing the Trollfens early and in need of a dope fire...
  • Atomos
    Atomos replied to the thread Indignation.
    Summer is over, and kids study hard ;). It's also possible they're waiting for the new game.
  • Atomos
    Atomos reacted to Z3r0's post in the thread Indignation with Like Like.
    Hey everyone! Why this forum is so quiet? No one else play this spectacular game today?
  • Atomos
    Atomos reacted to Arthas's post in the thread Cape sprites with Like Like.
    I want to apologize right away if my question somehow violates the rules of the forum, games, etc. I really like the Exiled Kingdoms...