Atlas1095
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Atlas1095
      Atlas1095 replied to the thread 1h warrior vs Parasite.
      Makes sense, I'll focus on spirit resistance and bring the extra gear with me and switch before the battle with the Parasite. Many thanks!
    • Atlas1095
      Atlas1095 replied to the thread 1h warrior vs Parasite.
      Thanks! Three questions, please: Does the Amulet of Dark Whispers add its anti-paralysis effect on top of the Infantry Training...
    • Atlas1095
      I really love this game, but I hate the final battle with the Parasite. I get repeatedly paralyzed and killed before I can chop it down...
    • Atlas1095
      Alas, you can’t take Hirge with you into the Ark to help fight the Parasite. That’s the only battle I truly fear. I’ve saved the game...
    • Atlas1095
      Atlas1095 replied to the thread Tom of Imperial Geography.
      Oh sure, I use those scrolls. You need them for parts of the game. The pink ones are useful because you can choose your destination...
    • Atlas1095
      You are correct, sir, my characters are earth-bound warriors. I have not branched out to the other classes yet. And yes, walking gets...
    • Atlas1095
      I love town hall quests and one of my goals in each new game is to do all of them. I’ve found that they stop generating at 158. They...
    • Atlas1095
      If I may continue this discussion of Infantry Training, I think the key is reducing how long your character might be paralyzed In my...
    • Atlas1095
      Atlas1095 replied to the thread Sewer of Horrors - rerun.
      I iced that bad boy the first time through. My warrior is lvl 25 with lots of ashen armor, high elemental resistance, and an adamantine...
    • Atlas1095
      Atlas1095 replied to the thread Townhall Quests Questions.
      Fyi- I appear to have topped out at 158 townhall quests.
    • Atlas1095
      I just finished SOH successfully for the first time (yay! whew!). I play the last iOS version. If I go back and play it again, do any...
    • Atlas1095
      A perennial favorite topic for the Forum is what are the best melee weapons. (FYI, I play the last iOS version, so not sure if the...
    • Atlas1095
      Atlas1095 replied to the thread Townhall Quests Questions.
      Just an update - I'm playing another game (up to lvl 24 warrior) and so far I've had 155 townhall quests. Not sure if this is the final...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…