Recent content by Asklar

1. A

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

That's interesting news! I know the game is still being developed so it was a little bit of a dumb complaint. Still, really looking forward to it! I get some strong Elder Scrolls: Morrowind vibes with a very unique, own feel. So exciting! :D
  2. A

A small thanks to the developers

I mean I know it is, I meant in the sense of the incomplete features hinted in the game. Not like it really matters, because the game is a lot of fun. I didn't mean it as a rant about that, and I'm sorry if that was your takeaway from the message, I just wanted to thank them and congratulate...
  3. A

A small thanks to the developers

I absolutely love Exiled Kingdoms. I played it for over 20 hours on the free trial alone, and after getting it I've played it for far longer and it's been a really enjoyable experience. I even bought it again on Steam to support the devs further. Even if the game isn't finished, it's very high...
  4. A

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

I absolutely love how the game is looking, and I'll definitely get it when it's out. It so manages to capture that old-school feel, it's insane. The only thing I feel I have to comment is the tile interface/colors during combat. It looks weird? They just feel out of place, and look sort of "low...