Recent content by Asian_Eeyeez

1. Asian_Eeyeez

Help with mage build

WHAT!?!?!?!? I DIDNT KNOW THAT. I RESPECED OUT OF SUMMONING BECAUSE I THOUGH U NEED PURE DAMAGE IN ARK!?!? But now that I know I am deff gonna get summoning back!!! Thank you so much!
  2. Asian_Eeyeez

Trait points from Medical Bay?

So I am posting this as soon as I found this out. I was in the Ark Ship thingy, and the Medical machine I notice can give you Trait Points for 4 of the Large battery thingys. I used one machine to do it, but the second time I tried I died, its text says you can only use it once per decade, or...
  3. Asian_Eeyeez

Shooting through walls cheese

I recently found this out and it has helped me SO MUCH xD Especially with those Ark Spiders that blow up -_- But if you're a Mage/Archer you can shoot through the walls, you cant be directly behind a wall, you gotta be a few feet back, but that allows your attacks to penetrate the Walls and go...
  4. Asian_Eeyeez

kill or not minotaur king?

But to be fair, I bought the full game after almost beating the full Free Demo so I only had a choice between Knight or Rouge and I thought Rouges would have like duel blades and fast att speed or something
  5. Asian_Eeyeez

kill or not minotaur king?

Well reading this makes me realise that I made a choice worse than any of you guys. I chose a Rouge Main so I cant use Mauls at all and the Crown is useless to me really except if I give the items to my companions, but they die too easily anyways...