Recent content by Asherun Storba

1. Asherun Storba

Beta Updates

My version is still .383 and it wouldn't update.
  2. Asherun Storba

Hekemite gem inquiry

During this fight I sacrificed three of my characters, but I had my healer, enchanter and barbarian go out of the room. The barbarian stood in the doorway so he fought one bug at a time, the enchanter paralyzed the bug fighting the barbarian and the healer did his job.
  3. Asherun Storba

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

New tex: "Teleportujesz się do najbliższego wcześniej odwiedzonego miasta. Nie działa w dużych miastach i obszarach magicznych."
  4. Asherun Storba

*translation: Pozwala ci teleportować się do najbliższego miasta które już wcześniej odwiedziłeś. Nie działa w dużych miastach i magicznie zamkniętych miejscach. The translation is too long and the 'buy' button is not visible (it's offscreen), so you can't buy the scroll in the Polish version.
  5. Asherun Storba

Re: Wrong polish translation Blame it on me, you can blame it on me... We're just sugar mice in the rain. If you want to help with the Polish translation, you are more than welcome:)
  6. Asherun Storba

Subfolders Conversation03, Other 2, 3, 4 translated.
  7. Asherun Storba

MIRROR WORLD OF EXILED TALES

Here's my Christmas gift for all EK lovers. It's only the beginning of something bigger (I hope:). David has read it and I have his blessing to continue (thanks David). MIRROR WORLD OF...
  8. Asherun Storba

Star Wars Ep. 8 The Last Jedi

Saw it on Thursday. I cannot say I'm dissapointed, it is a good story although I personally think it does not have the spirit of episodes IV, V, VI. Still good entertainment. And why the hell they introduced those small birds? The only reason I see is selling them as merchandise.
  9. Asherun Storba

Valerian question

So if u decide to kill Valeran, go for evil or peaceful ending. :)
  10. Asherun Storba

Valerian question

When I killed him, he dropped Thuramian Breastplate:)
  11. Asherun Storba

Ark

I finished at 21, went in at 19, I think.
  12. Asherun Storba

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Conversation with Tremadan's Image about the Deep Gate; the word used is 'bethren', should be 'brethren'