Recent content by Artemis Leafarrow

1. A

WTH New Anthur Elebor?

I simply cannot find this boatman to take me to Port Malan. I would like to get some items from the Observatory but I cannot find any way to get there!! Pls help!!!
  2. A

Forbidden Pit help?

Ty appreciate it.
  3. A

Forbidden Pit help?

Thank you for the quick reply. I definitely need to try and up my death resistance. Also, maybe the melee weapons are better for the pit. I am curious as to where to get that bow? This is my first playthrough and I can teleport anywhere but Port Malan, so far. I just finished getting Hirge her...
  4. A

Forbidden Pit help?

I'm having trouble with Forbidden pit. I have lvl 20 rogue archer build. Hirge companion. I am having trouble with the Dark Presences. Any tips?
  5. A

Light Spoiler-Prodigal Daughter quest

I am FULL archer build. And I do have Hirge as companion. I have max sprint and the gold to buy 200 speed potions. The thing is, 15 mins is WAY off. That would take like 2 hours!! You kidding me? The amount of Hps she has, and if Hirge isnt even doing damage, she will literally take FOREVER to...
  6. A

Thanks for the tips guys. Are you 100% sure the bloodied scarf will protect against stun? I could have sworn I wore it a few times and still got stunned. I think it's considered a paralysis not a stun. So bloodied scarf just reduces time in half. Also, I do use summons, low level only. Hirge is...
  7. A

Fugg it no way Im going to beat her oh well.
  8. A

This is ridiculous I cant even get her close, cmon this isnt even hard, its normal, that is not even right at all. This need a nerf so badly.
  9. A

Next update content

I know a little about coding, its probably the funnest part about making the game is creating the weapons and items. Im sure David could create a few rare items for the Golden Hand vendors to sell for extravagant prices if your reputation is good with the shady merchants. Oh and by unique I mean...
  10. A

Hello I killed Flame Prophet not realizing the choice at the time, and now I am stuck with no way to weaken Undermother. I am absolutely determined to defeat her and get all the rewards. I probably would have chosen to weaken and kill her anyway, had I known. Now I have to kill the Unweakened...
  11. A

Poison River reward (light spoiler)

THanks All, Boots for sure which I thought anyway!
  12. A

Poison River reward (light spoiler)

Hello Lvl 19 Rogue Archer ready to finish Shards of fate (need 2 more shards). Just completed Poison River quest, and I am stuck which reward is better. I do usually use Hirge for my big missions, but Gris is very strong too. I built them both up pretty nice. Gris is AGI build. Currently using...
  13. A

Next update content

Will the vendors please have unique items?