Recent content by Ares Voss

1. Ares Voss

Deleting Exiled Kingdoms

Hey guys just a quick question: If you uninstall the game and download it again will you have to purchase the full game again?
  2. Ares Voss

Happy New Year EK Fam!

Happy New Year Everyone hope this pandemic ends soon and let me rephrase: Stay Safe.
  3. Ares Voss

Struggling with Stormknights in Call of Blood

You might want to loot in Small Islet or grab the stash of Ehrar in Nekhar Valley (needs 4 agi check) and then you'll be done
  4. Ares Voss

Melee mage

You need to interact with Captain Sorom in Solliga and initiate The Cold Trail Quest and kill Hidalix in East Wyvern Mountains inside the Forsaken Fortress and after that you need to go to Icemist and go to the Arcane Knights Area
  5. Ares Voss

Deleted Members?

Ok good to know cause I thought the Forum was deleting it's own members so Thanks!
  6. Ares Voss

Deleted Members?

I see some players or members being named as Deleted Member so I only have one question Are they really members that got deleted in the forum??
  7. Ares Voss

Climate

That would be awesome like a Sandstorm in East Inori? Or by certain days like Monday, Fridays or Saturdays something like that or by time checks? 5:00 P.M? Maybe or in early morn
  8. Ares Voss

Scroll: Recall Map

I remember recalling from Gorge of the Silent Kings and ended in Friguld once I mean I always carry Teleporting Scrolls and Recall ones
  9. Ares Voss

Mythological Animals

We don't need unicorns the Swampdonkey is already a pain…
  10. Ares Voss

Oh gosh I misstyped it blasted Hornswagglers I am sorry for the misunderstanding I did this 4 moons ago so my memory is bit cranky same with not playing EK for awhile now
  11. Ares Voss

I usually go there in lvl 15 warrior not 2-handed but I stock with 40-50 Greater Healing Potions and of course with 2-handed Duelist Healer Hirge by my side with Scrolls of Restoration at hand my gears were Lightning Blade/Justice, Scutum, Mercian Full Set Armor, Warriors Belt, Ring of Vitality...
  12. Ares Voss

Is level 13 too low for fighting Ancient Mummies?

Or use bows cause they eventually trigger the poison gas effect before reaching you
  13. Ares Voss

Greetings.

You'll have to either find it together with Gurr on Zamohr Mountains or find one urself in the trollfens… Good luck though you'll need it
  14. Ares Voss

Greetings.

It's "THE MOST AWESOME BADASS PET YOU COULD EVER HAVE!" if you can find or even spot one that is…
  15. Ares Voss

How to? Temple of the sleepers bridge. (Solved)

Did you die outside and made a quick save? Making a save or dying and clicking a saved area may reset nearly everything I suppose…