Recent content by Arcanmaster

1. Arcanmaster

Is level 13 too low for fighting Ancient Mummies?

Take toxic resistance equipment, step back to not be in toxic cloud, it doesn't move. So you won't fight in it getting more damage. If you are mage obviosly take fire staff / wand, mummies are vulnerable to fire.
  2. Arcanmaster

Spoilers lvl 2 mage vs Izharrak Ironman

Try to edit your post, maybe, if you delete it thread also will be deleted.
  3. Arcanmaster

Spoilers lvl 2 mage vs Izharrak Ironman

What try is it?)
  4. Arcanmaster

Transfer from old phone to new phone

Make a back up by creating EK.bak file on your old phone and upload it to new one. You may use computer or some cloud, google disc, for example as mediator to do it.
  5. Arcanmaster

What music are you listening to right now?

Something called Japanese trap(or bass) on YouTube.
  6. Arcanmaster

New general skill , make potions

Yeah, and he doesn't take money for work. Maybe, he takes some apples for his other orders. The idea of creating potions by yourself is reducing amount of ingredients.
  7. Arcanmaster

New general skill , make potions

It would be better if it was some quest after completing it you would be able to create potions in tower of termadan on laboratory table(with pounch of ingredients and laboratory gloves, of course))
  8. Arcanmaster

Filter for Polls

Oh, looked for it in search option.
  9. Arcanmaster

Filter for Polls

Here are threads with polls and I think it would be usefull if we could get list of threads with polls. P. S. If somebody wants to see all polls too read it. I sorted threads in generall by number of replies by descedent because I thought threads with posts should have more replies, the last...
  10. Arcanmaster

How to? Negative reputation with The Three?

No, but you may ruin rep with Ilmara) and Varannari. It's very easy to become criminal in Mercia and Thuram, but nobody complained for issues with War. guild, so I think nothing happens.
  11. Arcanmaster

Can't speak with Nisor after completely the Hunting Bugs! quest

Everything is OK, you haven't loose anything. As the Undermother said come back when you'll need mirror shards. If you have some problems,first, look in wiki.
  12. Arcanmaster

Can't use trait points?

Yeess. Just find one of the Ancient Tollasian Tomes, there is one in each tomb, or level up once more.
  13. Arcanmaster

Cannot progress quest cold trail

Have you talked to Captain after you killed Hidalix?
  14. Arcanmaster

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Page: Summoned Creatures Issue: bear isn't mentioned. @MikeB asked for Lesser Red Orb image.
  15. Arcanmaster

All the tavern rumors

Yes, I'm sure.