Recent content by Apocalypse

1. Apocalypse

Oh oh... Android won't let me load my old saves

Hi lovely people! I'm trying to load my old saves on my new phone, but to do so I need to copy/paste my old .BAK file into the Android Data folder of the game. But Android is now blocking the access to everything in the Data folder. This Android restriction is effectively preventing players...
  2. Apocalypse

Can't download game from PlayStore

Hi guys! I have a new phone, and when I try to install the game from the Google Play Store, it asks me to pay for the game again. I just checked with my old phone, uninstalled the game, and the Google Play Store is also asking for money again. Both phones are using my same Gmail account, I...
  3. Apocalypse

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Bienvenue sur le forum Mimi! J'suis peut-être le deuxième plus vieux alors, j'ai commencé à jouer à Donjons & Dragons dans les années 90 mdr
  4. Apocalypse

The lore behind the entire game

I believe the Andorian Godswar predates the Three by many centuries. The people of The City (the first Tolassians) fled the Godswar on Andor and settled on Varannar more than a millenium ago, before even the birth of the Andorian Empire. The Three are not that old, though I don't remember where...
  5. Apocalypse

D&D 5.0 of Exiled Kingdoms

Hi @GraydenGamer ! It's been a long time! Wow so cool, your DnD game looks amazing. It's fun to be able to see you and your friends play! You look good man! :) Oh wait, I'm hearing a weird noise in my kitchen... OH FFFF THERE'S A GIANT SPIDER!!!!!! Lady Xidar: "You puny adventurers are nothing...
  6. Apocalypse

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Dude, EK has been complete for years, and then it got multiple free expansions as gifts to players. This is more than finished lol. You might be confused with live, online games that never end, like Minecraft or Fortnite. This is a story-driven RPG, it has a real storyline, like a novel in which...
  7. Apocalypse

Basic builds & gameplay tips

@PierreJGrobbelaar and @Kakost Hi guys! How are you doing? :) I have played Mages as TANKS! All the time, actually loll. And it's the most powerful style I've ever played. The secret is the Mage Barrier. It's so powerful, it's the skill that can deal the most damage in the game the fastest...
  8. Apocalypse

Does Banishing work on Red Dragons?

I don't think Banishing works on dragons, no. Some might have the Attribute "elemental" to absorb the element, but their Type is still just dragon. I think Banishing only checks for type. Regardless, the Adamantium weapons are among the best even without their bonuses! Permafrost Axe is my...
  9. Apocalypse

Guide How much is 1 Armor point worth ???

@Atomos That is HILARIOUS hahahha!!! The Mud Wizard... or the Muud Wizard? Ooooooooh!
  10. Apocalypse

Oh My Tol!!! Dragons are actually wearing dragon scale armor? Does that mean... humans wear skin armor? It does protect us from bacteria attacks...
  11. Apocalypse

@VDX_360 Have you ever seen a dragon fight with a pair of jeans on? Or even a pair of briefs? No sir. Dragons fight butt-naked. Because they are badass. I say we bring back the Mercian mud pit. From now on, we fight like dragons. Majestic, weenie-spinning, buns-wiggling, naked fighting...
  12. Apocalypse

Real heroes don't need armor. Be a real hero. Fight naked. ;)
  13. Apocalypse

Unofficial thread for cool names for Warrior builds

@Kakost We actually did attempt the very stupid Monk idea loll, it was... special lol. The "only" constraints to the challenge were: - Empty hands - Green shirt only on torso Everything else was allowed. After a while, I realized it was bad. Loll The Mage Wannabe (Arcane Training + Scrolls) is...
  14. Apocalypse

Unofficial thread for cool names for Warrior builds

Light weapon + shield = Swashbuckler! Fists and green shirt = Monk! Magical Training + Scrolls = Mage Wannabe!
  15. Apocalypse

Pyromancer Mage Challenge!

Select what you want to copy, then click "copy" (or press ctrl+c). Then, go to your challenge post and click "edit" below its left corner. Now you can "paste" (ctrl+v) everything into your challenge above or below your text, as you wish. Links should appear automatically. Even the image can be...