Recent content by Apocalypse

1. Apocalypse

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Hi @Equinox ! So you are a true Varannar Survivor! Welcome to the forum :)
  2. Apocalypse

Vigilant Knights Collection

Oh yes, it would definitely be quicker with quests lolll! But unnecessary quests are not allowed lol My goal was to pre-build a "Furromancer" for my friends, a level 4 cleric with Guardian Wolf and Beast Master, so players could start the game with both the wolf and bear summons :) But...
  3. Apocalypse

Vigilant Knights Collection

Quick! I need to duel with 9 Vigilant Knights!!! Now!!!!!!! But I've been running the roads for super long and I've yet to find a single Vigilant Knight... Not even one!!! Why? Is it just bad luck? Or am I missing some necessary condition for the knights to appear? I'm level 3. Is my level too...
  4. Apocalypse

How to? Y'all seen the Bluesteel Axe?

Wuuuuuuut? There's no bluesteel axe? Well that's funny... I never noticed loll. This is like the mythical INVISIBLE SWAMP DONKEY! We all know for a fact they exist, we just can't find them... We must dub this conundrum the INVISIBLE SWAMP BLUESTEEL AXE.
  5. Apocalypse

Krysoradir not spawned

6. Apocalypse

How can I lose everything?

Well I almost did that loll My Loreseeker challenge was... limited lolll. It was essentially a weak mage without spells in a green shirt. The build had to max out all general skills before learning any other, had to put traits in AWA and INT, and couldn't spend gold outside of the student...
  7. Apocalypse

Scrolls of Dreams!

Or like the METRONOME technique from Pokemon lollll
  8. Apocalypse

I know I know, but I don't want to cheat, I want to make the game harder! What's the opposite of an exploit... An "inploit"? Lol But seriously, it makes sense now. I've seen a bunch of people complaining about this but I couldn't understand on what version, it was murky. So that's why! Indeed...
  9. Apocalypse

This is a reverse support question. Everything works fine, but I'd like to trigger a bug! I heard there used to be a bug that would reset the whole character (gold, level, XP, equipment), but not quests and reputation. Anyone knows how to trigger that reset bug? Or in which version the bug used...
  10. Apocalypse

Cloud Save / Transferring game file to new device

You can always do it manually: New Game / Export and Cloud / Export your Saves to a File It will create a file named "EK.BAK". Transfer this file to your other device and put it in the same folder. Then, on your new device: New Game / Export and Cloud / Import your Saves from a File Voilà...
  11. Apocalypse

How to? Same attributes from different sources. How do they work?

% are rolled separately from what I understand. And Stun Immunities are not cumulative, you can't become immune to paralysis. Note: Permafrost Greataxe (Paralysis 6%) + Two-Handed Expert (Stun 10%) is really fun! Best immobilisation combo I've tried. It's surprisingly good on defense!
  12. Apocalypse

Scrolls of Dreams!

I want a SCROLL OF RANDOM SUMMONING! Summon something at random. Whatever. Vorator, goblin, wolf, dragon, Adaon, dimensional horror (oops!)... Lolll
  13. Apocalypse

Scrolls of Dreams!

*Crying nostalgic tears for the eternally forgotten* I'm fairly certain we could never buy the earth golem scrolls. Memory is a fickle thing loll
  14. Apocalypse

Scrolls of Dreams!

They taste like Batrax! ;) But seriously, do you remember if the scrolls of Ice used to be sold at the Ilmaran Enclave?
  15. Apocalypse

Scrolls of Dreams!

I remember back in the old days, in the early versions of the game, I could buy Scrolls of Ice Elemental Summoning at the Nivarian Enclave!!! But I'm wondering... Was it just a dream? Am I imagining this? Am I crazy? Am I just mistaken with the skill? Anyone remembers this?