ALunatic
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• ALunatic
      ALunatic replied to the thread Scroll: Recall Map.
      I've been working on this for a while though I think I'm going to stop for now and return to it later. Here's what I have so far for...
    • ALunatic
      I could attempt, give me a while.
    • ALunatic
      I may be wrong -- but I believe every dungeon counts as in the area. So Ydaya and the Lannegar Mine are both in Lannegar's area, meaning...
    • ALunatic
      ALunatic posted the thread Scroll: Recall Map in General Forum.
      I had a few extra hours earlier today and ran around the map, testing out the recall scroll to see if the wiki was accurate and to...
    • ALunatic
      ALunatic replied to the thread EK Full Area Map.
      Thank you! :) I'm glad to see it there, though I was a bit nervous with the quality and all, I'm not the best image cropper, haha.
    • ALunatic
      Alright, I hope you like it. I would have done a larger size and/or labels, but, I do not want my computer to crash lol My biggest...
    • ALunatic
      The size right now is 2344x1769. What dimensions would you like for "decently sized"?
    • ALunatic
      Thank you. I think that's the one I saw that was outdated, it didn't even have the Korne Forest, IIRC. Also, I would add labels, but...
    • ALunatic
      ALunatic posted the thread EK Full Area Map in General Forum.
      I noticed the wiki's full area map (A map of all the area maps) was outdated last I looked, a few months ago. I tried, but I think...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…