Alan_SP
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread Update 1.3 on iOS.
      I can assure you that David is trying to find a way how to make update work on iOS. But, if he will be able to solve it, and when, it's...
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to DavidBVal's post in the thread Wallpapers available? with Like Like.
      Yes, those are from Steam, but to use as official wallpapers I'd put the logo on them. There's also one with the Abbey. For Archaelund...
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread Wallpapers available?.
      Yes, this is really nice idea, but at the moment I'm not sure if there's any wallpapers available. :(
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to Gr8Scott's post in the thread Wallpapers available? with Like Like.
      Are there any official game wallpapers to download? I have found it to be free advertising for the developers when friends see the...
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread Mercenaries.
      Yes, that's it, we all agree on that.
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread Magisters true nature with Like Like.
      Was work of @Necromancer at discord, but so amazing so I have to share it here. No wonder all forsaken are crazy
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread PC Tag on thread.
      Hi, I allowed that tags can be 2 characters, it wasn't that PC was forbidden as a tag, but that tags had to be at least 3 characters, or...
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread New Updates ?.
      Sorry about that, as I replied you, for the moment translation is finished, and if there would be new expansions, we will count on your...
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread Happy New Year EK Fam!.
      Happy New Year.
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to Ares Voss's post in the thread Happy New Year EK Fam! with Like Like.
      Happy New Year Everyone hope this pandemic ends soon and let me rephrase: Stay Safe.
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread Cual es mejor.
      This is "official" answer about difference between two versions: Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App in Play Store.
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to Captain SlowHands's post in the thread Happy holidays with Like Like.
      MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....🎁🎄😃
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to stonedwolf's post in the thread Happy holidays with Like Like.
      Merry Yuletide!!
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP replied to the thread Happy holidays.
      Merry Xmas everyone.
    • Alan_SP
      Alan_SP reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread Happy holidays with Like Like.
      I wish everyone merry Christmas. Thx a lot for such a great community here. Hope it will continue once Archaelund is published. All of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…