Recent content by AhDeh

1. AhDeh

Video walk-through of ALL the quests

I think most people will read it here, but I am sorry for the delay. Will update with the new quests next week, been occupied with exams (programming in C++) but finally that course is done and I will have a one month free time until next course starts. Don't know how many times I've been asked...
  2. AhDeh

Video walk-through of ALL the quests

Thank you for the kind words!
  3. AhDeh

Unlimited bugs (the insects)

I know 8-) That's why I decided to add the paranthesis :)
  4. AhDeh

Unlimited bugs (the insects)

If you don't pick up the quest Hunting Bugs! You can click on the nest as many times as possible it's great for XP (well not really) but I was able to crash the game having 50+ insects spawn :) (Probably it has been reported but couldn't find with the search function) You can just let it be...
  5. AhDeh

Great game! Feeling and suggestions, long.

Thank you very much, glad I could be of help :) ! Nope the scroll never fails except when you are in places you can't recall/teleport from. Edit: Ohh and listen to p4ranoid, forgot about the evil ending. Haven't done it yet :)
  6. AhDeh

Great game! Feeling and suggestions, long.

Lot's of good suggestions and very well written. Changing the reputation rewards like cheaper goods/more money when selling I actually really dig. It's a great reward for the places that have reputation but don't have any quests that are locked behind it. Edit: Transportation is fixed in the...
  7. AhDeh

Mage balance // logged progression // possible perlevel skill enhacements need

There's one more skill which scales with level when you join the wizard's guild. And trust me it can take away a large chunk of health from any boss..
  8. AhDeh

Mage balance // logged progression // possible perlevel skill enhacements need

I'm not really sure what you mean, alot of skills are scaled by level, but they do scale with intelligence (staff and lightning bolt) so it do scale nicely with level. Plus staffs also scale with Agility. I think the mage is the second strongest class in endgame especially with mage armor and...
  9. AhDeh

PC version is on Steam!

That is why I made a thread about it on ResetERA and share all the facebook news onto my timeline. This game deserves even more success. First because it is a great game, secondly thanks to the no bullshit microtransaction. I just love games that if you buy it once you have access to the whole...
  10. AhDeh

possible to delete a saved game entry?

Ohh yeah why didn’t I thin about that, overwrite the game with Iron Man challenge then just die with that character.
  11. AhDeh

That's what I thought :) We all have our quirks. Possible to reinstall the game or do you have another character you've grown fond of?
  12. AhDeh

No I don't think so, but you can overwrite a save when you start a new game.. Just curious, any specific reason you want to do that?
  13. AhDeh

PC version is on Steam!

Thank you for the answers!
  14. AhDeh

PC version is on Steam!

Will the numbers and RNG be exactly the same between the PC and "mobile" version? When do you expect the Beta tests will start? Today I was thinking about starting to level up all classes to 25 both to see which one is the easiest to level, but also to try to find the ultimate farming spot for...
  15. AhDeh

Trait mechanics

But you can pass trait checks in quests with equipments which gives you a trait bonus