Recent content by AdmiralFrazier

1. AdmiralFrazier

Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

Is there any way to utilize this list on mobile? I cannot access the document on my phone. And I can't seem to find any companion apps on Google Play.
  2. AdmiralFrazier

Thuram Reputation Question

Alrighty, I figured it out. I assumed I had finished Stopping Prejudice but had one last step. Thank you for your replies for help. It turns out I was being foolish and should have double checked the basic info first. Sorry for your time!
  3. AdmiralFrazier

I'm WAY past finishing A Mad Wizard. I try going back to Icemyst after I complete a few more quests to see but I get the same dialogue that doesn't allow me in.
  4. AdmiralFrazier

Thanks for the reply. I returned the orb to resolve the A Mad Wizard quest. So it remains, when I go to enter Icemyst the entrance guard tells me I have to do something extraordinary or be "born into it because of my parents," so I still cannot enter. I have +2 to my Thurman Reputation. I just...
  5. AdmiralFrazier

Indeed, I have completed all 4.
  6. AdmiralFrazier

Hello, my fellows! I am trying to get information about Thuram Reputation, but everything I have read so far hasn't been super clear. So, I need to up my Thuram Reputation and there seem to be only a few quests that can do so. I am a lvl 14 mage with 2 Thuram Reputation by completing Swine...