Recent content by 123Klutz

1. 123Klutz

best melee weapon(s) - Void Lord weapons

I understand the game likes to put my character into difficult situations. As a warrior, I must accept the price to use such a powerful weapon, -55 hp & -2 armor (Amulet of Dark Whispers vs Battle Gorget). The point is It's unfair-------As a cleric or rogue, I can get stun immunity at no cost...
  2. 123Klutz

best melee weapon(s) - Void Lord weapons

I hate this....is it possible that David allow Infantry Training work with shotsowrd (sonnet, shadow blade) in next update?
  3. 123Klutz

[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

Please..add more companions (Amarisa yes!), I want to use a rogue, but I don't, and I shouldn't trust that thief.
  4. 123Klutz

Best Endgame class

Since the topic is endgame class, I choose Rogue. with Body Development II, force belt and Evasion, you'll get pretty good defence; your skills and the best weapons of this game make your DPS superior to any other PS (IMO) don't play a "paladin cleric", its so boring and inefficient
  5. 123Klutz

Staff&Summon Build

I think learning battle rage I is a good deal since you don't need to shift gear before you fight particular enemies.
  6. 123Klutz

Staff&Summon Build

I'd like to use Body development II. It'll give you tons of HP, especially when you have the force belt. I know playing with lower HP is possible...but by any means, playing an armored cannon is much more comfortable than a glass cannon. In ARK you don't need resistance at all IF YOU HAVE...
  7. 123Klutz

A numerical defense of shield warriors

imo AGI 6 is a must since flurry is just damn good, flurry + duel = legal cheat icicle is a nice one, I like it too
  8. 123Klutz

In fact whirlwind only make me slower, I doubt why anyone would like to use a knock back skill if he had ever played Diablo II....imagine this: 1. Adaon and I surround an enemy, he is flanked by Adaon, who has 100% flanking damage and 25% stun, ...then I whirlwind to knock him back 2. I pulled...
  9. 123Klutz

Some enemies have knock back skill, I understand that this is a challenge, I love it However, my hero has a mighty aoe skill but knock back.....this ruins everything, this is anti-human 1H (not a light) + shield - Good dps and best defense 2H - Better dps (yet still not as good as a rogue)...
  10. 123Klutz

how to farm ring of unlife?

the one in forgotten temple? yes, I've killed him..
  11. 123Klutz

A few questions

IIRC, the crate in forbidden pit gives you 10 emeralds, but is lies in the deepest closet.........btw forbidden pit is one of the hardest Dungeons in this game Farm sunken citadel for money, you'll get tons of XP and potions too.
  12. 123Klutz

thanks guys, I was intended to ask are there any named liches left for me? XD BTW, my rogue has 3 rings of unlife....
  13. 123Klutz

(cleric) I'm new to the game and need a lot of advices

I'd like to share my 2 cents :) Use 1h weapons instead of 2h In this game, 2h weapon doesn't provide more dps, meanwhile cleric doesn't have skills to boost 2H dps. (forget about Arbenos's Might) Join Cleric's guild instead of Warrior's The advanced skills of Cleric's guild make your journey...
  14. 123Klutz

I want to farm it for my warrior, the wiki says "lich", so aside from rumor liches, how many fixed liches who are able to drop that ring in total? I've already killed these named liches: Desecrated Ruins mausoleum forgotten temple sewer of horrors thanks a lot
  15. 123Klutz

2-Handed Cleric vs Ark on HARD

what? the traveler ring is not unique?