Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Kakost

LV 19 now and crafted that nice backpack.
In theory now I can reset all my skills and start the build of the Arcane Knight .
Any hints about what a good build could be ?
( I know there could already be some guide somewhere but I would prefer fresh information about this )

Everything you could possibly want about builds is over here:

Unless you'd like a more complete "walkthrough", or in other worlds, where to allocate each one of your traits and skills points.

All the builds in this thread are absolutely up to date (this thread was actually "concluded" pretty recently), so you can follow it up 100%.

Get your Mage Armor to lvl 3, Combustion max, Zap (lightning) max, maybe a summon (Iron Golem), depending on your mana pool and how many skill points you have. There are a few variables in here.

I wouldnt get Precision Strikes or Massive Criticals thou, the thing about AK is their elemental damage. Also, I would prefer to choose either Arcane Blades or Vampiric Blades instead of trying to use both, but that's up to you; in my opinion, that's a waste.

Kyoji

Actually I took Arcane Blade , about the other skills , the only One I still do not have Is lighting but I still have 7 points left for that .
Now lets make some math : I am LV 19 now , so in theory If I reach LV 25 I could get other 12 points , so the question Is what skill take and how for do not mess up , expecially now that I Will have to go for some rumor bosses if I want elementary blades ( I remember with the Rogue , I had to slay some High name Dragons for getting Justice sword and Primal Icicle ).
One more question : normally I have an idea on where to go for grind the Firsts LV of 20 s but when I Will touch the 24 ' , where could be Better ?

Kakost

Now lets make some math : I am LV 19 now , so in theory If I reach LV 25 I could get other 12 points
There's a few more points on Sewers of Horrors from Big Bad Bosses that drop skill points... If you manage to do it, that is.

so the question Is what skill take and how for do not mess up
Can you send us a print of what skills have you selected so far?

expecially now that I Will have to go for some rumor bosses if I want elementary blades ( I remember with the Rogue , I had to slay some High name Dragons for getting Justice sword and Primal Icicle ).
Yes, Justice and Primal Icicle, those indeed can be farmed from rumor bosses, but those arent the only ones you can have, and the truth is that they arent even the best. The best 1H weapon is the Nanocarbon Sword which you'll find at the Ark, with electric elemental damage and a very very good physical damage too. For Ice damage I think that Primal Icicle is the best, but for fire I dont remember honestly (looking that up on the wiki will help). But Nanocarbon Blade is the best, hands down. Also, I would favor 1H over Light weapons so that you invest on Str and get the Adv Skill Body Development.

One more question : normally I have an idea on where to go for grind the Firsts LV of 20 s but when I Will touch the 24 ' , where could be Better ?
The best overall place for farming in my opinion is always Sunken Citadel from lvl 20 and foward, but after lvl 24 or so, there's some people who prefer Sewers of Horrors, while there's many people that say that for Mages the Ark is the best choice. I however find both the Ark and SoH to be too difficult and thus too potion heavy, and I hate spending potions, so that may just be my avarice speaking.

Anyway, the choices would stick between Sunken Citadel, Ark and SoH

Kalthor

Kalthor interrupts this thread to present the death of the orc King and many more king deaths shall follow. That was sneaky, took me a time to find this "lair"..

The music rocks, so does Griss, she fell in battle. Griss appreciation post and orc King death.

Edit: I made 20,000 gold too, fellow travelers, have one of the vaults hoarded with every gem we've picked up. Pree sure I got the funds to get even more aggressive now, longer journey. Lvl up so I can lay waste to Castel Storme, they're trying to kill Griss I assume. They will never take her 🗡️🩸

Going to attack Isle off Steel Coast, the Deadwood, Lannegar mine, 🏰 Storme, then fight into Inori Desert.. I donated too. We crusing now
Post automatically merged:    

Last edited:

Kalthor

I dunno anything about this massive red dragon but I will take this and run. Lol thankyou 4D

..and oi, getting the bow all started because on the way to New Anthur, thought we'd pick few blues for brews with the hatchet. Then went and picked drake scale.
Got that power see.
Post automatically merged:    

(I carry wield a hatchet because its badass. Style)

Last edited:

lenfer

Finished all 97 quests and bosses on hard difficulty. Only Kalagru waiting for the hour.

23 lvl 1H cleric on intervention&healing.

Cleric is really unstoppable.:cool:

Traits
str 5+3
end 2+2
agi 5+3
int 4+1
awa 3+2
per 7+2

Skills
Heal 3
Intervention 3
Arbenos might 3
Nivaria barier 3
Thelumes wisdom 1
Extra recovery 2
advanced
Duel 3
Precision strikes 3
Massive criticals 3
Heavyhand 3
Bloodlust 2

Preaviously tried to path with mage class 2h satff, but something went wrong :(
May be next will be damage rouge build.:cool:

PS: I dunno how to upload images, sorry (errors everytime) :(

gustavonxr

Could someone help me, I'm having difficulty, I lost the sword from the mission "where did I put my sword" and I don't know if it just disappeared or is still in some chest that I left

Patriot1620

My war
finished all Quests, under 180days, had to fight with Devourer, Iron man difficulty, Lord of Slaugh dead as all bosses.
lvl 25
STR 9
END 7
Dex 8
INT 6
PERS 5
AW 5
Hp 847 PZS 51,6