Question about "Bloodlust"

Kakost

IMO It seems like 1 skill point is a no brainer, easy decision for a passive skill the benefits group fights. Beyond level 1 though, the expense doesn't seem worth the reward. It's such a limited skill there are other more general purpose skills where you can to invest your skill points.
You can only have 8 adv skills however. That takes away one spot.

I wouldnt recommend Bloodlust anyway, not because it's bad, but because there's many things better

noel666

Friend, what do you think of this theory of mine? In the abandoned cabin in the Wyvern mountains near Witetower there are 2 vengeful specters I don't know but I suspect that those enemies in that cabin probably had been his parents or guardians in life of our character, very possibly they were woodcutters and I think some strong and lethal bandits attacked and killed
and they took her little sister who would later be saved by a magician Turamio taking her to the capital of Thuram while our character being a child managed to flee miraculously and with difficulty
He would have to fight to survive in a hostile fantasy world so that a few years later, being an adventurer, he received a letter that motivated him to become a legend.

Atomos

You can only have 8 adv skills however. That takes away one spot.

I wouldnt recommend Bloodlust anyway, not because it's bad, but because there's many things better
Rogues could probably manage getting it, since they have less options for combat skills than warriors. Bloodlust synergises well with Stab, Assasinate, and improves group fighting ability, that Rogues aren't good at

Kakost

Friend, what do you think of this theory of mine? In the abandoned cabin in the Wyvern mountains near Witetower there are 2 vengeful specters I don't know but I suspect that those enemies in that cabin probably had been his parents or guardians in life of our character, very possibly they were woodcutters and I think some strong and lethal bandits attacked and killed
and they took her little sister who would later be saved by a magician Turamio taking her to the capital of Thuram while our character being a child managed to flee miraculously and with difficulty
He would have to fight to survive in a hostile fantasy world so that a few years later, being an adventurer, he received a letter that motivated him to become a legend.
That's a nice origin story. It's a RPG, and the game gets fun being roleplayed, so if you like it, stick with that
Post automatically merged:    

Rogues could probably manage getting it, since they have less options for combat skills than warriors. Bloodlust synergises well with Stab, Assasinate, and improves group fighting ability, that Rogues aren't good at
That's a good observation. I cant play meele rogue thou, my mind gets totally wasted trying it, this is the one style I cant adapt no matter how hard I try, so it's a shame I cant properly test this, but yes, in theory your observation is spot on

Atomos

@Kakost sounds like a good challenge worth trying when you're bored. Meele rogue is a skill intensive style. You can sneak up on your enemies, turn on Evasion, Flurry, and Stab. When Evasion is expiring, use the trap and sprint to get away and wait for the skills to cool down. It's even easier when you're fighting archers, you can dodge their shots once you gain some distance ;)

Kakost

@Kakost sounds like a good challenge worth trying when you're bored. Meele rogue is a skill intensive style. You can sneak up on your enemies, turn on Evasion, Flurry, and Stab. When Evasion is expiring, use the trap and sprint to get away and wait for the skills to cool down. It's even easier when you're fighting archers, you can dodge their shots once you gain some distance ;)
It does indeed sounds like a worth challenge, one that I WILL one day overcome no matter the costs 🤕