I don't get townhall quests anymore

Kakost

If you wanna do Mercia Quests, it should do them before gaining reputation with anybody else - particularly Ilmara.

Do Slave Hunt quests for Mercia, but always taking care not to get too low with Ilmara or Varsilia, and pay the tickets for the other kingdoms before reaching bellow -20 with either.

Also worth noting, doing Mercia's quests to hunt Varannari will invariably make them into enemies, thus forever locking away any possibilities to complete their quests or learning Beast Master or selling wolf pellets, therefore it is best not to do those, or if you insist on completing them too, it's probably better to only do those after doing everything there is to be done with them, and threating them as eternal enemies afterwards.

It's best to simply NOT do the hunt slaves or hunt Varannari quests for Mercia at all.

Or just simply not bother with Mercia at all, they deserve to burn anyway :)

Atomos

Or just simply not bother with Mercia at all, they deserve to burn anyway :)
Even the legionnaire that treated you with wine? Armorers that make element resisting armor, arena manager that minds his business, and poor Rönaef too? Someone is heartless here xP

If you need complete check list for reputation, then you can use this:

Kakost

Even the legionnaire that treated you with wine? Armorers that make element resisting armor, arena manager that minds his business, and poor Rönaef too? Someone is heartless here xP
They are guilty by association lol.

As for getting shields from dragonscales, and omelettes that remove the need for your regenerative sleep, sure, do milk those cows before setting this kingdom ablaze. You know, just because you can fight the good fight against the detestable slavers, doesnt mean that you cant profit a bit from the fruits of their labors... Know what y'mean? 😉

nephalembear

There used to be a post with the exact number someone in the forum. Searched for it but didn't find it.

I want to say 70 per Town but that seems really wrong.
It literally refers to the numbers earlier in this thread hehe
Post automatically merged:    

Offhand, do we know how many? I could add that to the Wiki.
It says earlier in this thread

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
It literally refers to the numbers earlier in this thread hehe

LOL it does too. And the key is I have now managed to confirm it, with the full details of how they get triggered, what they do, all rewards. So I'm going through the Wiki to change that. Basically to put all the TH Quests in with full details such as level they get triggered, the "bodyguard" type, etc., yes even at this stupidly late stage of the game. Let's finish the Wiki LOL. 😧

Atlas1095

There are 157 townhall quests in the last iphone version of the game, which is what I play. I love to do all of them. Always stops generating at 157.

VDX_360

Staff member
That sounds about right. Keyword searches locate a few references to that being the upper limit.

For future keyword forum searches:
Townhall Quest Limit is 158
Town Hall Quest Limit is 158
The Max Number Of Townhall Quests is 158
The Max Number of Town Hall Quests is 158

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Yes, definitely 158 looking at the quests. Varsilia 91 (36 items, 55 bounties), Ilmara 37 (4 items, 33 bounties), and Mercia 30 (all bounties).

The reason you will almost certainly not get to finish 158 is level capping, e.g. the three Tolassian Mummy bounties for Ilmara spawn between levels 3 and 8. And if you hit high enough level you'll have out-maxed the max level of the highest Town Hall Quests.

Speaking of which I'm currently going through all the THQs to put in all the detail, and not just pages of quests. Basically make a table with the relevant detail e.g. the level range (so you can maximise TH Quests), bodyguard spawns, etc.

This Wiki will take a while to update.

After that I have another Wiki project, but that's even more work.

Atomos

Yes, definitely 158 looking at the quests. Varsilia 91 (36 items, 55 bounties), Ilmara 37 (4 items, 33 bounties), and Mercia 30 (all bounties).
FFFUUUU....! Are you sure? I've done 12 Legionnaire hunts, 10 Slave hunts, and need 15 Varannari to finish my reputation trifecta :c. I'd be 7 quests short.

As for Ilmara data:
- 4 quests for remains of the saints,
- 18 quests for hunting undead,
- 15 quests for hunting witches,
And I noticed some names in Ilmara appear twice