CLERIC CHALLENGE: Tolassian High Priest of Tol

Phyrad

I was thinking a similar challange but I see it has already been created. So, a few ideas:

Since you are a faithful servant of Tol, you won't praise false gods (The Three):
You can't select any skill blessed by the Three (Arbenos's Might, Nivaria's Barrier, Thelume's Wisdom, Intervention, Holy Shield)
You won't dishonor yourself by serving the churches of the Three (No Three quests). This also means you are not joining the house of the Three.
Let Hirge clean her own mess (She won't be joining you, including her quest)

Gr8Scott

@Apocalypse
🤦‍♂️ @VDX_360 is right. I lose reputation points every time I read one of your posts. I'm at like -178 now.

PS: Does sacrificing the swamp donkey help me acquire any special powers. Asking for a friend so my rep doesn't go down... AGAIN😉

Atomos

Since you are a faithful servant of Tol, you won't praise false gods (The Three):
You can't select any skill blessed by the Three (Arbenos's Might, Nivaria's Barrier, Thelume's Wisdom, Intervention, Holy Shield)
Liches, witches, and b*#ches use Holy Shield quite frequently, so it should be ok ;). It can help wear the crown. Intervention skill doesn't carry the name of anyone from the Three, so maaaaybe a little stretch wouldn't hurt the challenge ;)
- The only authorised elemental weapons are DEATH, TOXIC and SPIRIT. Weapons of other elements are forbidden (Fire, Cold and Lightning). Normal weapons are allowed.
buuut skeletons can use cold elemental weeeapons ;(

Last edited:

Phyrad

Liches, witches, and b*#ches use Holy Shield quite frequently, so it should be ok ;). It can help wear the crown. Intervention skill doesn't carry the name of anyone from the Three, so maaaaybe a little stretch wouldn't hurt the challenge ;)
buuut skeletons can use cold elemental weeeapons ;(
Nah, liches have backslided since they should have remained faithful to Tol and returned his crown. Witches and grinches are as usual... For sure intervention skill does not carry the name of anyone from the Three but I doubt if it's Hades intervening. 😁

Sometime, I am going to start a new challange about this with a nice story.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
la trama o historia del desafio de verdad aparece en el juego ? es real ?

No, it's not a mod. We didn't modify the app itself. You have to use your imagination! ;)

A Challenge is just a set of made up rules and restrictions, with a made up backstory or goal, etc. To play one, just start a new game and follow the challenge rules. It's really fun :)
Post automatically merged:    

@Gr8Scott, do not listen to @VDX_360, he's not even real! He's an internet bot, programmed by the Oracle system of the Ark of Lothasan to infiltrate our universe. I suspect he works for the Magistrate...

But the answer is yes.
Yes, if you your friend sacrifices a Swamp Donkey, you they will acquire super powers. How do you think Thelume became a god?
Post automatically merged:    

@Atomos Most undead are weak to cold, and I didn't want the Tol Priest to be super mean to undead loll. And, contrary to popular belief, undead are not weak to spirit damage. But if you prefer, you can replace spirit for cold, it wouldn't make a big difference. You have my blessing loll :p

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@VDX_360 Don't worry, it's a trap! Our Holy Donkey has instructed me to lure fools into his Sacred Swamp so He may feast upon their hapless souls... ;)

Rk01

Doug was one of those fools! to this day his wife lives by the roadside of nova garand in her madness hearing screams in her head. To unsuspecting adventurers, if you happen to hear a neigh followed by a shiver down your spine, pray to Tol have mercy because not even the three could save you from the satanic Donkey of the swamp!