Some missing contents..

This game is great. But there is some missing contents that we may get(or maybe not) in the next update(which is impossible because the creator is busy working on his new game Archaelund.)

Of course first one is the places not added in game.
1.Liberty
2.Freeport
3.Isle of Serpents
4.Corsair Princes
5. Orc Kingdom

Second one is some useless NPCs (not the mercenaries) that maybe intended to give quest.
1. Ellise Urhad (Where the fuq is Doug?)
2. Praetor Rongae ( Sick Slaves)

Last one is Items that mentioned in game that didn't exist.
1.Bluesteel Axe??? (I couldn't find one in my history of playing EK)
2. Energy Crystal (Mentioned by Trix, I want to see his friends and family :l )(Lightning type Hazard coming soon?)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The real villain is Southern Bluemist River... that god-damned tower that should be ... something.

And let Warriors have access to Toecutter without joining the Thieves Guild. Perhaps if you do a 7th House quest in a particular way or something.

Oh, yes the fricking suspicious tower in Bluemist. Thought it was the Tower of Tremadan at my first play. My theory is that is where the Seventh House Boss is hanging out.

I didn't think about the Toecutter lol. Maybe give it to Butterfingers or to the Warrior's Guild vendor.

VDX_360

Staff member
First. there's a difference between "missing" and "not in the game." Not everything a player thinks about needs, or should be in a game.

The game was developed over years. Plans change. Some things were never planned to be in the game. Some things were initially planned but the game went in a different direction.

As for Doug, he was supposed to be part of a quest. David stated he was going to remove the reference to him - either by removing Ellise, or changing her dialogue. She is in a good place to be a wayfinder NPC.