D&D 5.0 of Exiled Kingdoms

GraydenGamer

I am loving to say to you all guys, that I am creating a D&D 5.0 table of EK!!!
It is taking from me a lot of time and effort, but it is becoming too awesome!
The game will begin in December 18th, meaning, in 8 days, and it will be in portuguese-brazilian, as I and my friends are brazilian. Still I want to share this with you all. As the thread goes, I'll discuss a lot about it, like how I can share the content with you all.

But before anything, I need permission to use the world of EK, as it is not mine to say, David, tell me, what do you think?

Obs: aí, galera BR, se o David deixar, tem vaga ainda, se quiserem entrar, o único pré requisito é ter lido o livro do jogador, se der certo vai ser muuto maaaaaassa!!!

GraydenGamer

Didn't even know that we can tag here. I may be very experient with computers, games and etc, but I never made use of forums before kkkkk
Guess there is a 1st time for everything.
Things are going very well with the development till now. @DavidBVal, I didn't realize before that your game is very similar to D&D, specifically the three main basic books. Still I don't think right to do this without your conscent...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You don't need any permission by me for private use of my creations, it is your right to make any D&D game you want!

Unless you charge your players :cool: then I want my cut 😁

GraydenGamer

You don't need any permission by me for private use of my creations, it is your right to make any D&D game you want!

Unless you charge your players :cool: then I want my cut 😁
Now I'm happy. Now I am REALLY HAPPY!
I can't charge them because they wouldn't pay in a thousand years kakakakakkak (I'm joking, we don't charge friends for a D&D table)
I'll be sharing here what happens. None of them ever played EK, and some even are going to play a virtual tabletop game for the first time. This will be amazing!
We are going to buy Inkarnate and Dungeondraft and then I'll make lots of maps. I am also making everything of missions, lore, informations and more into libreoffice writer. I'll gather everything together at the end and share here. I'll also share somethings often to ask for help and hints.

Soooo, be at ease and wait for awesomeness!!!

I'll obviously convince everyone to play EK after the D&D campaign, and we'll all support it! I can't wait for the next expansion, to see how is the Orc Kingdom, the Corsair Princes, the Serpent Isles, more about the Four and The Eleven, or Syllara, Orogg and the Demons. There is so much mysteries to explore...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Now I'm happy. Now I am REALLY HAPPY!
I can't charge them because they wouldn't pay in a thousand years kakakakakkak (I'm joking, we don't charge friends for a D&D table)
I'll be sharing here what happens. None of them ever played EK, and some even are going to play a virtual tabletop game for the first time. This will be amazing!
We are going to buy Inkarnate and Dungeondraft and then I'll make lots of maps. I am also making everything of missions, lore, informations and more into libreoffice writer. I'll gather everything together at the end and share here. I'll also share somethings often to ask for help and hints.

Soooo, be at ease and wait for awesomeness!!!

I'll obviously convince everyone to play EK after the D&D campaign, and we'll all support it! I can't wait for the next expansion, to see how is the Orc Kingdom, the Corsair Princes, the Serpent Isles, more about the Four and The Eleven, or Syllara, Orogg and the Demons. There is so much mysteries to explore...

Can I play a Muud'ari scientist going to planet Andor to search for the legendary Numina Stones? All I want is a galactic smartphone and a disintegration ray gun. :)

I'll need to learn portuguese to play, give me 24h. ;)
Post automatically merged:    

Oh, thinking about it, we also need a MAGIC THE GATHERING EK set. Quick, let's send a few thousand emails to the company gently insisting they make the set.

Last edited:

GraydenGamer

Can I play a Muud'ari scientist going to planet Andor to search for the legendary Numina Stones? All I want is a galactic smartphone and a disintegration ray gun. :)

I'll need to learn portuguese to play, give me 24h. ;)
Dude, you can be whoever you want if you learn Portuguese in 24h, really 😂😂😂

And The Game has begun!!!
Let's see what happened here:

Session 1:
Day 1, dawn.
Naeneris, Caim and Seryu met each other in Lannegar and confronted the mission of kiling 5 goblins for the Captain Whitewater, of Lannegar's Guard. They finished the mission and recieved the information that Terrin, the scout of Lannegar, went to the mine several days before and didn't returned, nor gave signs. After this they went to sleep in The Lannegar Rest Inn, except for Naeneris, who made a good friendship with Marcus, the alchimist, and his grandoughter, who Naeneris hit.

Session 2:
Day 1, dusk.
Guigas and Keitie reached Lannegar and went to the city inn, where they met Seryu. He explained about the missing scout and they decided to go to the mine at dawn.
Day 2, dawn.
The three went following the old road to the mine, and came across just two goblins, in two different moments. After a full day of walk, they've found the entrance to Lannegar Mine.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Day 1, dawn.
Naeneris, Caim and Seryu met each other in Lannegar and confronted the mission of kiling 5 goblins for the Captain Whitewater, of Lannegar's Guard. They finished the mission and recieved the information that Terrin, the scout of Lannegar, went to the mine several days before and didn't returned, nor gave signs. After this they went to sleep in The Lannegar Rest Inn, except for Naeneris, who made a good friendship with Marcus, the alchimist, and his grandoughter, who Naeneris hit.

Session 2:
Day 1, dusk.
Guigas and Keitie reached Lannegar and went to the city inn, where they met Seryu. He explained about the missing scout and they decided to go to the mine at dawn.
Day 2, dawn.
The three went following the old road to the mine, and came across just two goblins, in two different moments. After a full day of walk, they've found the entrance to Lannegar Mine.

Meanwhile, on orbital station Toumatet III of the Orogg galactic sector, bored Muud'ari scientists desperatly wait for something to happen...

"These last few millenia have been boring af. Anything on the radar?
- Well, sir, there's the asteroid M2800 that's...
- Again?
- Yes, sir. It's only on a 236 standard years orbit.
- You don't need to mention it every 2 centuries!
- Anything NEW on the radar?
- Um, sir, well, star S077-2 should go supernova very soon...
- How soon?
- In roughly 3500 standard years, sir.
- Oh! So very soon! Well that's exciting! Let's watch it and wait."

Suddenly, an alarm goes off throughout the space station!!!

"Captain, we just received a distress signal from one of our sleeper agent androids!
- Where did it originate?
- It's from planet Andor, sir.
- Andor? Wasn't Admiral Lothasan supposed to colonize that planet last week?
- Sir, Admiral Lothasan was sent to Andor 1200 years ago...
- Oh, right. So... Did we hear back from him?
- No sir.
- So...?
- Probably dead, sir.
- Lucky bastard. Alright then. Give me the report.
- Sleeper Agent Android 00908 was hit by an unregistered Muud'ari named Naeneris, sir.
- 00908? The alchimist girl model?
- Yes, sir. It was hit.
- What do you mean, hit? Was it punched, or did it have sex?
- Unclear, sir.
- Huh. Send in our Premium Planetary Engineer @DavidBVal for investigation.
- David B Val was sent to the future, sir. I believe he's preparing a new colony. Should I send his replacement?
- Please don't tell me...
- Planetary Engineer David C Val.
- The weird one?
- I'm afraid so, sir.
- *Sigh* Alright then. Send him in."

Planetary Engineer David C Val:
"...você poderia... coma-me... pelos pubianos... por favor? Ah yes, my lessons are going very well!"

Last edited:

GraydenGamer

I just received another campaign to put into the game 😂
@Apocalypse is a genius
And yes, he was hitting in lovely ways, but android 00908 is meant to be reactivated in exactly 0,237 years

What happened in the third session?
Naeneris and Caim reached the group in the entrance of Lannegar's Mine. They fought the goblins band guarding the entrance, bringing attention of Artorias to the place. Together, the six adventurers entered the mine and rescued Terrin with sucess, without even needing to fight. They returned sain and safe to Lannegar.
Keitie showed her prowess with magic, and Caim's abilities as a Ranger cleaned the path to safety.
Before dawn, day 4

Last edited:

GraydenGamer

What happened at the fourth session?
The group disbanded after getting the reward from Captain Whitewater. Seryu and Naeneris went to Kingsbridge.
At the way, they've found Vola, a half-orc. Together they marched to Kingsbridge for business.
Afternoon, day 4.