Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App in Play Store.

Ninaa88

Ok but when can, we go go the other places on the map like freeport and libarty and kant others i allready buyed the full game grtz Nina

Puzzle

The games description says "no further micro-transactions", but google play shows in-app purchase in the premium version of the game (I'm not talking about the demo/free version). Also free version support 'google play games cloud save', premium version does not list this feature in play store. Why?

Trace Da Cruz

Probably what you are seeing is the donation option, the description says a dollar to more (here in Mexico, I get the prices in "pesos" so I'm not sure) is not really a transaction, but work similarly...

In other words the game says you don't need to buy anything (but full license), what google play means is that you can make donations, even in full license.

Pusitfucker69

If I'm paying extra for "premium" I expect a Rule 34 image of Developer David in a combat bikini weilding a curiously shaped "wand." Plus one ingame dialogue of "Oh no, step-Magister..... don't touch my forbidden portal...."

Oh, it's not THAT type of premium... and this isn't the Dark Web.

Never mind.
Oh god

magusandre

For those who prefer purchasing a "premium" app instead of using an in-app purchase to get the Full game, I uploaded a new version of Exiled Kingdoms to Android Play Store:

The game is exactly the same as the "Full License" from the free app, but if offers the whole content without the need of activation. Some players seem to prefer this to in-app purchases, so I decided to publish it on the store. You can move your data between the free app and the "premium" app using the export file feature; cloud saving works, but saves are kept separately by Google since it's two different apps.
this new version dont have achievements on playgames

Bárbaro estudado

Para aqueles que preferem comprar um aplicativo "premium" em vez de usar uma compra dentro do aplicativo para obter o jogo completo, carreguei uma nova versão do Exiled Kingdoms na Android Play Store:

[URL unfurl = "true"] Exiled Kingdoms - Full - Apps on Google Play [/ URL]

O jogo é exatamente igual à “Licença Completa” do aplicativo gratuito, mas oferece todo o conteúdo sem a necessidade de ativação. Alguns jogadores parecem preferir isso às compras dentro do aplicativo, então decidi publicá-lo na loja. Você pode mover seus dados entre o aplicativo gratuito e o aplicativo "premium" usando o recurso de exportação de arquivo; o salvamento na nuvem funciona, mas os salvamentos são mantidos separadamente pelo Google, uma vez que são dois aplicativos diferentes.
isso não quero saber, quero saber quando vamos poder fazer nossas armas e armaduras no jogo com aquele artesão em jabal?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I have a doubt! Do you ever plan to add more Varannari content? I was thinking about deleting my character and making another one to complete the new missions I couldn't

No new EK content planned, David has a new game about to hit Alpha and that Alpha is going to be a MASSIVE time-sink.

You don't have to delete your character, there are many save slots just create a new character.