Ever fought Goblin god Stridsibum?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Yoooooo lovely people!
Has anyone ever engaged the goblin god, Stridsibum, in the Dragon Mountains?

I tried. I failed. Loll. I think he's the most powerful opponent in the game, and by far. I don't even think it's remotely possible to win against him, but I really have no clue.

The Horror is super tough, but beatable.
The Undermother, unweakened, is almost as tough I think, but beatable.
Now that we have Kalagru, I'd say he's the most powerful opponent.

But what about Stridsibum?
I've never even seen a comment about him...
I want to know...
I NEED to know...
...Can we defeat him?

Last edited:

SlothPrince

Tol and 5th sleeper toughest. Impossible to kill either and certain death.

I've not actually tried a fight with Stridsibum yet. Don't know why I never thought too. I've fought everything else so far.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Tol and 5th sleeper toughest. Impossible to kill either and certain death.

I've not actually tried a fight with Stridsibum yet. Don't know why I never thought too. I've fought everything else so far.

Yeah the "real" gods are too powerful, but we can't technically fight them. Stridsibum can be fought before we give him back his hammer.

I wonder if he's a real god like The Four, The Eleven and The Five. Did he find a Numina Stone? Or is he just some old powerful creature like the Undermother?

Deleted member 30241

Yeah the "real" gods are too powerful, but we can't technically fight them. Stridsibum can be fought before we give him back his hammer.

I wonder if he's a real god like The Four, The Eleven and The Five. Did he find a Numina Stone? Or is he just some old powerful creature like the Undermother?
He have some great resistance to all elements! If you fight him, the only possible way is by using warrior and rogue,(maybe cleric too, but they will have a hard time.)

Trace Da Cruz

Check him out.

He's immune to everything, he's got fully developed warrior skillset, he does shock damage, and does not drop a darn thing, the only benefit from beating him is a story to be told, but to who? he's a nice guy, people won't like to hear you killed him...

The strongest I have beaten so far, is the horror at level 32 or so, in my first play through, I messed up and had to beat it, it reached that level and I lost Valeran. This, as a level 24 shield warrior.

Most recently, as level 25 cleric I managed against the witches in the Undergrove, -at the first darn try!
Their real strength, though, is that thick group warding them. Duelist Hirge and support cleric is the perfect team for this battles.

Deleted member 30241

And maybe
Check him out.

He's immune to everything, he's got fully developed warrior skillset, he does shock damage, and does not drop a darn thing, the only benefit from beating him is a story to be told, but to who? he's a nice guy, people won't like to hear you killed him...

The strongest I have beaten so far, is the horror at level 32 or so, in my first play through, I messed up and had to beat it, it reached that level and I lost Valeran. This, as a level 24 shield warrior.

Most recently, as level 25 cleric I managed against the witches in the Undergrove, -at the first darn try!
Their real strength, though, is that thick group warding them. Duelist Hirge and support cleric is the perfect team for this battles.
If only there is a drop. Maybe an armor with resistance to all elements? I know! Maybe his head! We can take it as a souvenir.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Guys! I just saw a video on youtube where someone beats Stridsibum! He's mortal!!! And he explodes lolll