Impossible Challenge

Deleted member 30241

I'm just doing my daily routine and something came into my mind. What if you finish the game without using trait points?

Story:
Muud'ari. As any other Muud'ari. We know that they are stronger than humans right? But there is this one guy that is weaker than any other creature. He always get bullied by others. He was born without any abilities. It was a rainy day when suddenly an inheritance letter came out on his pocket. It is said that he will inherit fortune! He said to himself that even he has no ability,atleast he got money. But it turns out its a trap. He was mad and promise to get his revenge even if it costs his life.

Rules
-You can't use trait points (at the beginning you can keep the first traits)
-You can have skill(ofc)
- All classes and weapon is available(and armor too!)
-All companions are available too.
-Normal to (Ironman- I salute you if you do this in your Iron man)

All Endings Available
- Loser Ending - like the weak you are, you ran away to the last confrontation.
-Hacker Ending - Because of the Hardness of this challenge. You didn't obey the rules! And you reset your trait and brag about your false win. Disgusting.
-BRUH Ending - You died at Iron Man mode while doing the challenge.
-Impossible Ending - You have the peaceful ending.
-The TRUE Ending - You fought the Dimensional Parasite.
-The Villain Ending - You join the Forsaken.
- " I'm done " Ending - You're in the forum but not playing EK.(whats wrong with u?)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I'm just doing my daily routine and something came into my mind. What if you finish the game without using trait points?

Story:
Muud'ari. As any other Muud'ari. We know that they are stronger than humans right? But there is this one guy that is weaker than any other creature. He always get bullied by others. He was born without any abilities. It was a rainy day when suddenly an inheritance letter came out on his pocket. It is said that he will inherit fortune! He said to himself that even he has no ability,atleast he got money. But it turns out its a trap. He was mad and promise to get his revenge even if it costs his life.

Rules
-You can't use trait points (at the beginning you can keep the first traits)
-You can have skill(ofc)
- All classes and weapon is available(and armor too!)
-All companions are available too.
-Normal to (Ironman- I salute you if you do this in your Iron man)

All Endings Available
- Loser Ending - like the weak you are, you ran away to the last confrontation.
-Hacker Ending - Because of the Hardness of this challenge. You didn't obey the rules! And you reset your trait and brag about your false win. Disgusting.
-BRUH Ending - You died at Iron Man mode while doing the challenge.
-Impossible Ending - You have the peaceful ending.
-The TRUE Ending - You fought the Dimensional Parasite.
-The Villain Ending - You join the Forsaken.
- " I'm done " Ending - You're in the forum but not playing EK.(whats wrong with u?)

Hi Lea the Troll!
No spending trait points, eh?
Even humans get 1 trait point per level! So this Muud is the equivalent of superman trying to save the world after eating a cryptonite cereal breakfast lolll

The key will be to find the best items. I wonder how far in the game it'll be possible to get... Have you thought of coming up with an alternative goal, instead of completing the whole game?

Deleted member 30241

Hi Lea the Troll!
No spending trait points, eh?
Even humans get 1 trait point per level! So this Muud is the equivalent of superman trying to save the world after eating a cryptonite cereal breakfast lolll

The key will be to find the best items. I wonder how far in the game it'll be possible to get... Have you thought of coming up with an alternative goal, instead of completing the whole game?
Maybe killing the 5th sleeper? Idk

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Maybe killing the 5th sleeper? Idk

I don't think it would be possible to make it to the 5th sleepy god without trait points. I think a level 20 mage would have like 75 hp... just walking through the death cloud or toxic fumes would be an insta kill. Maybe something a bit less "impossible" ;)

There are a bunch of collectible items from the Town Hall Quests, like rings, books and human remains. There's also a bunch of collectible armor sets. Your goal could be to amass a collection of something. For example, collecting X Ancient Tolassian Tomes would fit your theme! The hero can't use them anyway loll

Deleted member 30241

I don't think it would be possible to make it to the 5th sleepy god without trait points. I think a level 20 mage would have like 75 hp... just walking through the death cloud or toxic fumes would be an insta kill. Maybe something a bit less "impossible" ;)

There are a bunch of collectible items from the Town Hall Quests, like rings, books and human remains. There's also a bunch of collectible armor sets. Your goal could be to amass a collection of something. For example, collecting X Ancient Tolassian Tomes would fit your theme! The hero can't use them anyway loll
Well there is a companion, so tolassian books are not a waste. And I already make the story. I don't want any more changes.

Last edited: