How Many Goblins have you killed?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Dude, my level 40 Earth Bender has also killed 40 000 enemies, like your level 27 warrior! Guess my kills gave more xp loll

JediNxf7

mo
Hello, this is my original warrior body count:
Screenshot_20211016-2224011.png

And my current cleric, yet to clear the Sewer of Horrors:
Screenshot_20211016-2223051.png

...I wonder why I haven't killed as many orcs, am I getting soft?
more importantly, if you've found 106 secrets without clearing the SoH, and I've found 101 having cleared everything... WHAT AM I MISSING AND ARE THERE TOLASSIAN TOMES UNREAD?!
Post automatically merged:    

Yeah well, maybe because I'm not as smart ha ha.
It is a headache to level up from level 24 on...
if he's a mage (and the name earth bender sounds like a mage with earth mastery and that usually gets paired with summoner, staff mastery and high int...) then not only is he probably getting an xp premium from traits, but he also probably does a lot of his farming for XP in the Ark, which is great for mages and I imagine a little rougher on clerics (never had an urge to play with a cleric yet lol). so he's getting 600+ xp for most of his kills, and not dragging the dead weight of a companion around lol

i feel like clerics almost never stop needing companions.

JediNxf7

No, just 96 with my cleric, he haven't cleared the infamous sewers, with the warrior everything is done, and is 105 secrets and 106 town hall quests.
oops just realized I confused the two images. still that means I've missed four secrets. that is very frustrating because I have no real way to catalogue the ones I have found vs the ones I must be missing. do I have to go back to all the dungeons of varsilia?!

Trace Da Cruz

Oof, likely. when I learned there was a secret (trough the wiki, before joining the forum) I would revisit the dungeon and look for the doors, however, in both games I'm missing the room in the temple of the sleepers with that Panacea...

So I'm still missing one...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
mo

more importantly, if you've found 106 secrets without clearing the SoH, and I've found 101 having cleared everything... WHAT AM I MISSING AND ARE THERE TOLASSIAN TOMES UNREAD?!
Post automatically merged:    

if he's a mage (and the name earth bender sounds like a mage with earth mastery and that usually gets paired with summoner, staff mastery and high int...) then not only is he probably getting an xp premium from traits, but he also probably does a lot of his farming for XP in the Ark, which is great for mages and I imagine a little rougher on clerics (never had an urge to play with a cleric yet lol). so he's getting 600+ xp for most of his kills, and not dragging the dead weight of a companion around lol

i feel like clerics almost never stop needing companions.

You guessed right! My Earth Bender is Jemma Jade, Icemist wizard that got Earth Mastery super early in the game (lvl 7 if I remember correctly). She also had a collection of Earth summon scrolls to use while waiting for the cooldown to wear off. And yes, she had summoner, staff mastery and high INT! I always maximised XP bonuses, and after level 25 I trained in the Ark and then in the Icemist Underlevel. Got something like 800 xp for each elemental.

Trace Da Cruz

You guessed right! My Earth Bender is Jemma Jade, Icemist wizard that got Earth Mastery super early in the game (lvl 7 if I remember correctly). She also had a collection of Earth summon scrolls to use while waiting for the cooldown to wear off. And yes, she had summoner, staff mastery and high INT! I always maximised XP bonuses, and after level 25 I trained in the Ark and then in the Icemist Underlevel. Got something like 800 xp for each elemental.
I also have a staff mage but is not a summoner and I didn't trained the Mage Armor, I'm more like a heavy archer, also, no stability, nor stun immunity, currently at level 25 (with 7+1 int.) my body count is:
enemies killed 21230
goblins 2416
orcs 1763
undead 4373
My deal is that I ruined the build, by resetting skills to try out the new ones, very lazy of me, now I lost the save before resetting, and have to pay again.
Edit: Forgot to mention I don't wear robes, either -I don't like them because they make me look fat...

Last edited: