My 2h warrior build

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You don't need Dungeoneering, Scrolls or a Companion for that. I don't agree with your Advanced Skills either; 2H weapons have a low chance of Crit and hit less often triggering Crit chances less often. IMO Body Development is gold for you, HP bonuses from both high STR and END. Heavyhand is better than Duel as you'll keep resetting Duel via Change and Whirlwind. Once you have both of them maxed, then go for Crits. If you're going for Fury, then one point of Battle Rage won't hurt.

Hunt Rumour Bosses too; Liches drop Ring of Unlife, Dragons drop Myrosian Brestplate.

Trace Da Cruz

Can this get any better at my level?
Let's note that the critical build is not a waste, but for two handed warrior (and clerics) they just don't come as often, as said, is better to start with heavy hand, or body development.

Is not a "bad build" but is just that the order of development might give you trouble ( hard enemies, crows, etc.)
Good luck.

Armaxor

You don't need Dungeoneering, Scrolls or a Companion for that. I don't agree with your Advanced Skills either; 2H weapons have a low chance of Crit and hit less often triggering Crit chances less often. IMO Body Development is gold for you, HP bonuses from both high STR and END. Heavyhand is better than Duel as you'll keep resetting Duel via Change and Whirlwind. Once you have both of them maxed, then go for Crits. If you're going for Fury, then one point of Battle Rage won't hurt.

Hunt Rumour Bosses too; Liches drop Ring of Unlife, Dragons drop Myrosian Brestplate.
Why not have a companion?
I have hirge so she can heal me when i tank through dungeons. If i didn't have her i would need to waste a lot of money for potions.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I didn't say don't have an companion, I'm suggesting if you really want Dungeoneering make them take it. Body Development and Hirge gets you further. Hirge with Heal as her only active skill is a Warrior's best friend.