What are good farm spots at level 8?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
oI'm level 8 πŸ˜ƒ

Level 8?
Best to stay outside, so you can save often while farming.

For quick gold at low levels, smash the skeletons near the Tolassian tomb in Greater Inori. No need to enter the tomb, just smash the ones outside, loot their weapons (many sell for 200 coins each). You can rest for free at the camp near.

For XP at low levels, I personally love to hunt for orcs on both sides of the bluemist river.

Screenshot_20210926-1940423520820665976f62.jpg

Sorry for being in pt-br, but I always lack very little, you know, like 2 bedrooms at least, and I don't play much, only 2 or 3 hours of gameplay.
Post automatically merged:    

And now it's not giving much xp and gold so I got a bit stuck hehe.πŸ˜ƒ

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The Ursan in the South East corner are another option, XP and loot; plus Town Hall quests are always a good idea you'll be needing the rep especially in Varsilla.

Os Ursan no canto sudeste sΓ£o outra opção, XP e saque; AlΓ©m disso, as missΓ΅es na Prefeitura sΓ£o sempre uma boa ideia, vocΓͺ precisarΓ‘ do representante, especialmente em Varsilla.
Obrigado pela dica, eu raramente faço essas missáes, pois leva um tempo para mim por causa da minha habilidade de poucos rumores, e quando surge não é a missão da prefeitura ...

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Adaon as a companion will help with getting Rumours, otherwise walk to the various drinking establishments and do Gosspi in each one, but don't sleep. Walk between them killing along your way. There are two pubs in New Garand, one in Kingsbridge, one in Lannegar, one in Rhoneis, so that's a quick circuit. Also once the location is generally pinpointed to an area tile you can look at the Wiki for that area as there are only two or three places the Town Hall quest can be.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Moderation: Changed thread title to be more informative.

Vitas

Level 8?
Best to stay outside, so you can save often while farming.

For quick gold at low levels, smash the skeletons near the Tolassian tomb in Greater Inori. No need to enter the tomb, just smash the ones outside, loot their weapons (many sell for 200 coins each). You can rest for free at the camp near.
I agree, this point is by far the best at low levels. The way I do it is kill all the skeletons, sleep, kill again, sleep untill inventory is full. Then teleport to New Garand (you can buy cheap scrolls from in Loreseekers guild after completing Forgotten Lore). Easy money easy life.
Post automatically merged:    

A mini-farm spot are the 2 bandit camps in Sydarun, especially the one to the west of the city. They drop good loot+xp

Last edited: