(Challenge) The Rich Sailor[Completed]

WITHERSCHAEDEL

Translator
Your theory is the most possible why the Horrors disappeared in Andoria XD
Post automatically merged:    

I'm happy that you are making progress friend but I'm afraid that I will not complete my own challenge. My wife, Elleira wants to live with me. XD

how did you get this house, for real?

I can't believe it! Me and Adaon found the Treasure of Malan!!

And the Horrors are truly long gone as Captain Arcmas said!! This is unbelievable, what a surprise! Well we will now test our luck to sail in Andoria. May the Sea Queen bless my future ship.

-Tylandar "The Rich Sailor" Redsabre aka future founder of Andoria

And anyways why does this bear man called "King of Korne"??
Oof help me im stuck!!

Not gonna lie his mantle is sick-looking im gonna add it in my stash.

somehow the contraption looks like a cannon xD

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

how did you get this house, for real?
Well a little help of editing and stealing image in game by making a transparent png from a screenshot.

Dear Captain Richie Storme,

I will remind you that the wine fountains you saying are blood fountain!! I tried to drink it all but it taste blood!Eurgh.. so disgusting when I imagine my stupidity!
And by the way I met a kind woman in a cave full of monster with sick hairstyles!
She said she will help me defeat a big ant in a cave north of Northern Bluemist River!

She got some good hide. Maybe I add it in my goodie good stash in New Garand.

And I ran to a cave in troll fens! I can't believe I survived that! I only found a nerdy ring and one big emerald which is disappointing.

I almost died because I'm stuck inside of group of trolls! But after many tries I escaped them, fool trolls can't believe they can regenerate with my sick Falchion.

-Tylandar "Beast Killer" Redsabre

Dear Captain Richie "Dirt Poor" Storme

At this rate my stash is full of treasures and all I need is half a million coins.
Any advice where to get that much?? Maybe into Ashen Wastes, I know its dangerous but it'll be worth it. Ain't it? And how about show your lovely stash?
I bet its full of MY TREASURE!! EURGHAHAHAHHAHA!! Oof sorry for my manners, my mind go crazy when we are talking about money. Well time for me to sail in Rhoneis. Goodbye Orphan Boy.

-Tylandar "Rich Guy' Redsaber

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

*Looks through the visor*
- Wow! I can see people in Myros! Is there a zoom on this thing?
*Pushes the big red button*

Can I see your lovely stash? : ) please?
Promise I won't rob it. : ) just a sight of it. And I will rob it WAHAHHAAHHAH
No,seriously I want to see your progress. Do you have a house now?
I'm really on this challenge. I reach the Ashen Wastes, and planning to get the Wisdom of the Seas.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Can I see your lovely stash? : ) please?
Promise I won't rob it. : ) just a sight of it. And I will rob it WAHAHHAAHHAH
No,seriously I want to see your progress. Do you have a house now?
I'm really on this challenge. I reach the Ashen Wastes, and planning to get the Wisdom of the Seas.

CAPTAIN RICHIE STORME:
PROGRESS REPORT!
Dear Captain Tylandar "Jaleous yet?" Redsaber,

I currently own a small castle in New Garand, worthy of my noble blood. (No, I'm not telling you my address, you untrustworthy pirate!) I live with my cute boyfriend Adaon, and I hired Eirenda's sister as a swashbuckler. She needed a job, and I needed help to carry all my 100 000 gold coins!

I finally completed my golden set of armor, which makes me look rich, badass and sexy at the same time! Wasn't easy to find it all, with my face on a wanted poster in every Mercian store...

Have a look at my stash!
I even started to gather provisions for the crew of my Mercian ship during my expedition to Andoria. Grain, nuts, apples, eggs, rum, cognac, mead and a few magical mushrooms to party!​

I also have ink and a quill for the travel logs, and poetry for the long nights on the ship!

I'm trying to get a copy of the atlas on Imperial Geography, tomes 1 to 3. No one alive has ever set foot on the old continent, so we'll need these old books to navigate its shores and know the terrain.

Oh and I just started acquiring a few priceless family heirlooms from noble Varsilian Houses. I have my family's ancestral sword, and now I plan on also having the family heirlooms of all my cousins and other relatives!

PS: Have you been to the strange tower near Jabal? Don't, it's haunted!

- Captain Richie "Goldenboy" Storme​

Made in Heaven

CAPTAIN RICHIE STORME:
PROGRESS REPORT!
Dear Captain Tylandar "Jaleous yet?" Redsaber,

I currently own a small castle in New Garand, worthy of my noble blood. (No, I'm not telling you my address, you untrustworthy pirate!) I live with my cute boyfriend Adaon, and I hired Eirenda's sister as a swashbuckler. She needed a job, and I needed help to carry all my 100 000 gold coins!

I finally completed my golden set of armor, which makes me look rich, badass and sexy at the same time! Wasn't easy to find it all, with my face on a wanted poster in every Mercian store...

Have a look at my stash!
I even started to gather provisions for the crew of my Mercian ship during my expedition to Andoria. Grain, nuts, apples, eggs, rum, cognac, mead and a few magical mushrooms to party!​

I also have ink and a quill for the travel logs, and poetry for the long nights on the ship!

I'm trying to get a copy of the atlas on Imperial Geography, tomes 1 to 3. No one alive has ever set foot on the old continent, so we'll need these old books to navigate its shores and know the terrain.

Oh and I just started acquiring a few priceless family heirlooms from noble Varsilian Houses. I have my family's ancestral sword, and now I plan on also having the family heirlooms of all my cousins and other relatives!

PS: Have you been to the strange tower near Jabal? Don't, it's haunted!

- Captain Richie "Goldenboy" Storme​
You are sure very rich now!
Well my men are so excited they want a party, in my house!
They are so loud! But I'm happy seeing them have fun. We have crates of tasty grogs! Even I lack a few hundred thousand coins. They still want to support me even I don't pay them. My reputation really is helpful!

Oh men what a mess..

And this is my lovely stash worth thousands of gold!
My equipments sure look dirty. But it worth thousands!

I also used on drinking rum that I don't feel dizzy anymore.
And some ghost in the tower of jabal says I'm his grandson. Ain't that weird??
I also traveled the whole Ashen Wastes and i found the Mathris Codex! And his lovely shiny diamond shield. Well time to get some relics in Ashen Wastes, they look badass and expensive.

-Tylandar "I'm not jealous I'm rich" Redsaber

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well a little help of editing and stealing image in game by making a transparent png from a screenshot.

Dear Captain Richie Storme,

I will remind you that the wine fountains you saying are blood fountain!! I tried to drink it all but it taste blood!Eurgh.. so disgusting when I imagine my stupidity!
And by the way I met a kind woman in a cave full of monster with sick hairstyles!
She said she will help me defeat a big ant in a cave north of Northern Bluemist River!

She got some good hide. Maybe I add it in my goodie good stash in New Garand.

And I ran to a cave in troll fens! I can't believe I survived that! I only found a nerdy ring and one big emerald which is disappointing.

I almost died because I'm stuck inside of group of trolls! But after many tries I escaped them, fool trolls can't believe they can regenerate with my sick Falchion.

-Tylandar "Beast Killer" Redsabre

Dear Captain Richie "Dirt Poor" Storme

At this rate my stash is full of treasures and all I need is half a million coins.
Any advice where to get that much?? Maybe into Ashen Wastes, I know its dangerous but it'll be worth it. Ain't it? And how about show your lovely stash?
I bet its full of MY TREASURE!! EURGHAHAHAHHAHA!! Oof sorry for my manners, my mind go crazy when we are talking about money. Well time for me to sail in Rhoneis. Goodbye Orphan Boy.

-Tylandar "Rich Guy' Redsaber

Oh I missed this letter from you!
Wow you're good at piracy. But I now I know your secret...

The drunk ghost from the Jabal tower (or was it me who was drunk?) told me about an alien invasion and the end of the world. I didn't care, but then I thought... Could there be a treasure over there? So I'm gathering his black shards so he shows me the treasure map. There's an old legend about the treasure of a dragon thruple in the Dragon Mountains. That's near Ashen Cape... I'm sure that's what you're looking for! But I will get it before you MOUHAHAHAHAHA

PS: I also met that fiery lady in the cave. She told me all about you. She said you hired her for a mission. So I accidentally broker her neck to steal all the gold you paid her! I was shocked she didn't have any gold... Probably spent it already. Or you're too poor to actually pay your people. Anyway I took her jewelry, it's cute.

Then I tried to kill the big ant.
Emphasis on "tried"...

But I did finally beat the Ursan Librarian King of Korne! I wanted his 2 books. Didn't even have one. Disapointing.

I've also been to the troll party. Those guys are funny. They all kept taking naps, then woke up all fresh and ready to party again! I think they liked me. Kept following me around and taking naps loll

So I've been hunting dragons. They always have nice things to steal.

But now I really want to get my hands on the fabled treasure of the dragon thruple!

Looks like I'm the one who will arrive at Andoria first. : )

Dream on, peasant boy!

PS: I finally discovered her secret!!!!!!! Grissenda!!!!!!! Now I know why!!!!!!!!!

Notice how she keeps falling asleep everywhere, then wakes up all fresh and ready to party again? Just like the trolls...

Well I've met a wizard that turned a human into a troll. What if a wizard had turned a troll into a human? What if... Grissenda is actually a troll in human form?

Met a young boy prostitute in Inori. He's from Ilmara. He says their Queen is a bitch, he really hates her it's weird. His name is Hirgo.

He's useless, can't hold a pirate sword properly, can't sail a boat... Obviously I won't hire him as swashbuckler or sailor, but he knows a guy in Ilmara who used to work as a janitor in the Mercian Royal Crypt. Says he still has a key... Apparently now he works as janitor in Ilmara's Temple on Mount Orogg. Hirgo wrote him a letter to arrange a deal. I want his key to the Mercian crypt! I heard there's a jeweled armor buried with a king. Heard it's worth a whole kingdom!!!

So I've been running around with Hirgo for weeks now and still nothing. No news from his janitor friend. It's taking too long. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

NEW ANTHUR NEWS TODAY! CRAZY SEADOG, WANTS TO SEE ANDORIA!

(Tylandar, a veteran Sailor bought a ship in New Anthur and hire many man,
He said he wanted to visit Andoria, the townsmen are surprised and ask him if he is not scared of the Horrors wandering the Lost Empire, he replies "Just wait for me after 25 days!".)

This is the Ending Image I made when someone completed this challenge, but I completed it lol. Time to be the Most Evil Rogue Ever!

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

NEW ANTHUR NEWS TODAY! CRAZY SEADOG, WANTS TO SEE ANDORIA!

(Tylandar, a veteran Sailor bought a ship in New Anthur and hire many man,
He said he wanted to visit Andoria, the townsmen are surprised and ask him if he is not scared of the Horrors wandering the Lost Empire, he replies "Just wait for me after 25 days!".)

This is the Ending Image I made when someone completed this challenge, but I completed it lol. Time to be the Most Evil Rogue Ever!

Dear Captain Tylanda "The Richest Sailor" Redsaber,

I'm sending you this letter via messenger pigeon. I hope you receive it.

First, allow me to say: NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BASTARD I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

Second, congratulations ye old pirate! You are a role model for all sailors.

My treasure is almost complete, and I have 350 000 gold coins. I'm still missing tomes 2 and 3 of the Imperial Geography compendium. Without it, you will surely get lost in Andoria. But I won't, because I'm smarter, I'll get the tomes before I leave!

I see you lost many men at sea. Did they starve to death? I have a full coffer of food, I'm sure my crew will survive the expedition.

I will be departing soon for Andoria with my crew of heavily armed mercenaries and pirates. Oh and I'm bringing Admiral Malan's Intercontinental Canon. Just in case I find you. ;)

PS: Please send a painting of your whole treasure! I'd like to know who has the biggest ;)