(Challenge) The Rich Sailor[Completed]

Made in Heaven

(I MAY ADD SOMETHING IN THIS POST SO DONT FORGET TO READ IT!!!!!)
STORY:
You are having a normal day in your little rowboat on New Anthur until a magical letter appeared in your hand saying you will receive an inheritance in New Garrand, you don't remember any relatives there but still start your journey, then a landlubber called Adaon robs you in your sleep! You will now start the journey to New Garrand before that crazy landlubber claim your money! You found out that you two fall in a same trap by a man called Magister, You said Adaon that he will be your Co-Captain from now on. You and Adaon found out Bagadar(Adaon's Uncle) that he was imprisoned by making a honest deal. You will learn about the treasure of Malan and will get it!

GOAL:
1.Have a 500,000 worth of gold coins to get a ship that will get you to Andoria after finding out that the Horrors are long gone(just get 500,000 pieces and its finish)
2.Get a House in New Garrand and have one stash full of treasures!
3.Get the Treasure of Malan!

RULES:
1.You can only equip Scimitar and Falchions.(you can equip any armors)
2.Warrior and Rogues are the only available class for this Challenge.
3.Your ONLY potion here is Friguld Rum.
4.You CANT travel by stupid nerdy scrolls(and enclaves). Use boat instead.(or foot)
5.You can't join guilds, you are tough enough to do this.(BUT you can train)
6. Available only in Normal-Ironman modes
This so easy so maybe you can finish it in level 15-20.

I'm inspired by Apocalypse and BattleLord to make this challenge so maybe check their threads they are cool and fun.

Just screenshot your progress and you are considered completer at this challenge.

You can also finish the main quest and get the bag of holding.

Companion Limit:
There is no limitation all companion is ok.
But I advice not to recruit hirge(he can't hold a Sailor weapon)

Weapon Notes:
If you're planning to get the Scimitar of the Wolf, you can get Gris but she also need to wield Sailor weapons making your crew in a group of three.
Icicle is allowed like Arcmas said it is a weapon wield by imperial admiral.

You can make adaon an archer but he will only use Silver Bow of Malan.

MOST IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU MISS THIS!!
You can train but can't join guilds, so you can't learn Duel,Heavyhand,Poison Mastert, and Assasinate and can't buy the +2 strength and agility belts.

Addition to teleport and recall scrolls, all scrolls are not allowed.

PRIZE:
100 FRIGULD RUMS!!

WINNERS:
1ST: Tylandar Redsabre of New Anthur: 100 Friguld Rums (Me, aka Made in Heaven,Varsil.)
2ND: Richie Storme of House Storme: 75 Friguld Rums (Apocalypse)

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

What is a treasure?
Allowed weapons:
Corsair Falshion,
Lightning Falchion of Defense,
Heavy Scimitar,
Scimitar of Flames,
Scimitar of the Wolf.
Here is no Rogue fire weapon.
Icicles are admiral's blades. Are they allowed?
What about Hatchets and Dirks?
What weapon should Rich Sailor use before he get 2000/2700 gold to buy Corsair Falshion/Heavy Scimitar?

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

But presumably the only shield you can equip is the Sailor's Buckler / Wisdom of the Seas?
Yes
Post automatically merged:    

What is a treasure?

What weapon should Rich Sailor use before he get 2000/2700 gold to buy Corsair Falshion/Heavy Scimitar?
Only dagger to be more challenging.
Treasure is unique or uncommon weapons or gold,gems, and the unique purple diamond.

hatchets and dirks are not allowed.
You got some point about Icicle..
Yes Icicle is allowed.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Proposal for treasure given there are 20 slots in a chest.

Bear in mind there are 8 types of stackable gems (emerald small & standard, sapphire small & standard, ruby small & standard, pearl, small diamond). All stackable gems of the same type must be in the same bag in the chest.

Any of the following:
  • one good-sized "bag" of stackable gems in slot (at least 24, two dozen)
  • Purple Diamond
  • Ankh of Life
  • Lady Xidar's Shard
  • Troll Doll
  • Head of Itharrak the Firedancer
  • 1x Demonic Skull
  • 1x Ursan Figurine (read the item description to understand why)
  • 1x Gold Ingot
  • UNIQUE piece of equipment with a high GP value (edit: perhaps 4000/1000 gp)

That should be quite easily obtainable without being overly arduous, but not trivial to collect either.

EDIT: if daggers are allowed then at least that gives sailors a chance against Trolls with Vulcan Dagger and against Shapeshifters with Silver Dagger!!

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

EDIT: if daggers are allowed then at least that gives sailors a chance against Trolls with Vulcan Dagger and against Shapeshifters with Silver Dagger!!
okay you all have point but..
Do you really need to kill trolls in this challenge?!??
Also Werewolves why???

Arcanmaster

There is one in Governor's Manor, it will hurt me all my life if I kill everybody there expect him.
Hmm... actually killing Snake is better option for Rogues, and I can kill that troll with Scimilar of Flames as a Warrior.
Also Werewolves why???
I can kill werewolf with any weapon, it will just take some more hits.

Made in Heaven

There is one in Governor's Manor, it will hurt me all my life if I kill everybody there expect him.
Hmm... actually killing Snake is better option for Rogues, and I can kill that troll with Scimilar of Flames as a Warrior.
You can just run out before he regenerates again or attack him when you get the scimitar. Just get the scimitar and out.

I can kill werewolf with any weapon, it will just take some more hihits.
About the mad wizard quest sure, but other purposes, No. Werewolves have no drop or gold dropped from it(except if you're on Totem drop by them that can be added to your treasure stash.) you can do any mission but the weapon restriction is still on. Also you can't join a guild but you can train. I didn't said you can't train too.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Also Werewolves why???

You can meet Trolls in Random Encounters and as Rumor Bosses, but of course you can avoid them. I was thinking about loot; if we're doing treasures as both Unique and expensive then there's Gurguth's Maul, if we're doing treasures as Limited and expensive there's a Heroic Helm in there too. Though not technically requiring to kill Shapeshifters, it would help in the quest to get the Mist Hunter's Bow if that would count as a Treasure (it's unique, but "only" 4000/1000 GP so a bit under my original pricing structure but in retrospect perhaps that means I should drop it a bit).