CLERIC CHALLENGE: Tolassian High Priest of Tol

Made in Heaven

"As you sacrifice another Warm One to the Glory of Tol on your Church's blessed altar, you hear your god's terrible voice echoing within your mind:
- My beloved servant, Adaon's Best Waifu (Tol's voice chokes on your horrible name, gasping for air while muffling an uncontrollable laughter from beyond the grave). Your offerings please me. But tell me, my favorite Tolassian priestess, how did you manage all those beautiful human sacrifices in my name? How?"
I said don't mind my name!
"I do all of that to get my permission to wear your broken crown and get the Fifth Numina stone to be the New Goddess of Death(idk what im saying:'<)"

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
"I do all of that to get my permission to wear your broken crown and get the Fifth Numina stone to be the New Goddess of Death(idk what im saying:'<)"

"Prove yourself worthy, and you shall forever be known as Tol's Best Waifu!"
Post automatically merged:    

No but seriously, how did you get all those bodies inside your church? I want to slaughter people too for the glory of Tol!!!

Sir Squirrelsalot

Staff member
Why spirit allowed but cold baned? Cold is the second most common elemental damage of undead and spirit is rather universally weak resistance for them. In fact cold is the most common secondary damage type for them.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Just little editing and blah blah...
I guess divinity gives us the right to alter reality... I'm definitely going to alter slightly the next character to achieve godhood lolll

Why spirit allowed but cold baned? Cold is the second most common elemental damage of undead and spirit is rather universally weak resistance for them. In fact cold is the most common secondary damage type for them.
You're making a good point.
Maybe I'll change it!
But don't hesitate to customize the challenge to your liking! Just tell us if you changed something so we can judge if you are still worthy ;)

Made in Heaven

I'm worthy to the Broken Crown now I should perform the Chosen One Ritual.

Our Equipments

My Church Inventory and Library

(Some of the pictures is taken before I confronted The High Priest.

The Chosen One Ritual
(The seers and other Tollasian Priest chant some powerful magic into the chosen one.)

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I BECOME THE GODDESS OF DEATH!!

[Equipments]

ASCENSION RITUAL

"And thus, the Tolassian High Priestess of Tol mysteriously known as Adaon's Best Waifu cut open the Sleeper's rib cage, and among his entrails found the Numina Stone, took it and ate it."

"As the infinite power of the Numina flowed into her, the Tolassian Priestess ascended to divinity, unleashing an apocalyptic maelstrom unto an unsuspecting planet..."

"Of the original Five Sleepers, none remained. In their place now stood Arbenos, Nivaria and Thelum, aka The Three, Tol The Fourth, and the newly born Fifth Goddess."

"But Tol was mangled by The Three, forced into the Blessed Sleep like the Sleepers. And after The Three barely defeated Syllara, their powers were depleted, and divided among their clerics. The planet was undefended..."

"Adaon's Best Waifu, Fifth Goddess, you now have a choice to make! What destiny awaits you? Will you...
- Save humanity from extinction on Varannar?
- Slaughter The Four gods and reign over a dead world?
- Cross through the Deep Gate and conquer the Muud'ari Homeworld, Noutamet, as the God Empress of the Muud Galactic Empire?"

Lot, Tolassian Lich, will soon open the new Church of The Fourth in Nivaria! I bet the Loreseekers are dying of jealousy right now...

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

"Adaon's Best Waifu, Fifth Goddess, you now have a choice to make! What destiny awaits you? Will you...
- Save humanity from extinction on Varannar?
- Slaughter The Four gods and reign over a dead world?
- Cross through the Deep Gate and conquer the Muud'ari Homeworld, Noutamet, as the God Empress of the Muud Galactic Empire?"
I will slaughter the four gods and reign over the dead world!
(Arbenos shaken from his meditation on peaks of Thyr Mountains after he feels an Outworldly Presence that will soon destroy the Varannar, Thelume have seen it and didn't hesitate to warn the citizens of Illmara to evacuate because of an incoming Godswar, While Nivaria still sleeps under the Lake Nivar ignoring all distractions. Arbenos appeared in the temple of the sleepers to stop Adaon Best Waifu but its too late, all humans in Varannar was shaken of what they see in the sky, a dark cloud shaped as a beautiful woman being shattered by falling death orbs into the sky and the Muud'ari's Ship being shattered into pieces by a destructive,godly force. And it was the moment Thelume was seeing in his eyes, the shattering of the Three and Varannar. All the Undead from the Tolassian Tombs arised as they see the new Goddess of Death ordered them to plague the whole Varannar. )

Lot, Tolassian Lich, will soon open the new Church of The Fourth in Nivaria! I bet the Loreseekers are dying of jealousy right now...

So you merged with the three and plan to save the world?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I will slaughter the four gods and reign over the dead world!
(Arbenos shaken from his meditation on peaks of Thyr Mountains after he feels an Outworldly Presence that will soon destroy the Varannar, Thelume have seen it and didn't hesitate to warn the citizens of Illmara to evacuate because of an incoming Godswar, While Nivaria still sleeps under the Lake Nivar ignoring all distractions. Arbenos appeared in the temple of the sleepers to stop Adaon Best Waifu but its too late, all humans in Varannar was shaken of what they see in the sky, a dark cloud shaped as a beautiful woman being shattered by falling death orbs into the sky and the Muud'ari's Ship being shattered into pieces by a destructive,godly force. And it was the moment Thelume was seeing in his eyes, the shattering of the Three and Varannar. All the Undead from the Tolassian Tombs arised as they see the new Goddess of Death ordered them to plague the whole Varannar. )

So you merged with the three and plan to save the world?

Merge with The Three and save the world? Not quite...

Notice the name is "Church of The Fourth", and not "of The Four"! I'm converting clerics of The Three to the Fourth God, Tol, corrupting their souls to feast on them at my ascension.

Since The Three were able to defeat Tol in the past, I won't risk a new Godswar with them. Once I ascend, I'll flee this world and find a new one just for me!

I plan on infiltrating the Forsaken and cross the Deep Gate with them to the Galactic Capital Noutamet. The Muud'ari don't even know magic exists, so I'm guessing they don't have gods either. Their Homeworld will be mine! And after conquering Noutamet, I will send my armies of undead Muud'ari across the galaxy and bring my gift of undeath to the colonies!!!

See? No need to fight each other.
You take Varannar.
I'll take the rest ;)