Temple of the sleepers levers...

Platform
Android

chorlee06

Ive been stuck on this quest for about a day now. Everytime i pop a lever and move to another tomb, and then to the middle tomb to pop the last 2 levers...they all reset and i have to redo the bridge. ive tried different combinations and im playing on casual. I even did this all on 1 tun without reloading the game. Did i miss something or is this an intended function of the quest?? Help please

Running this on galaxy s8+

VDX_360

Staff member
This thread (click) might help you.
Short Version: You have to flip the levers in all the areas BEFORE the map resets due to in-game time. So the order in which you take on the dungeon segments makes a lot of difference.

This was David The Developer's first attempt at multi-map dungeon with connected levers in different maps. So the headache the time-out causes is likely going to prevent future such mechanics.

Molokot

Happened to me last time, I tried to be clever and save some healing potions and after clearing left and right entrance , went to sleep to the town.
Fortunately ,doors doasnt want more medalions , so its not such a big deal.

chorlee06

Thanks. This made my head explode lol. Yeah i guess best to explore. I almost didnt make it out alive..that maze was brutal and i had to look for a guide to teleport to final area. Tried to do it normal but woowee i got manhandled
Post automatically merged:    

Thanks this helped alot. Did not know about the timer mechanic.
This thread (click) might help you.
Short Version: You have to flip the levers in all the areas BEFORE the map resets due to in-game time. So the order in which you take on the dungeon segments makes a lot of difference.

This was David The Developer's first attempt at multi-map dungeon with connected levers in different maps. So the headache the time-out causes is likely going to prevent future such mechanics.