How to stat for arcane knight?

Xen

Loreseeker
As a pretty smart but very agile wand mage with maxxed arcane blade and combustion, im having issues with mage barrier knocking targets back before i can hit with elemenal blades. Anyone found a work around for this?
You don't need Mage Barrier for a Melee Mage a.k.a Arcane Knight. That class is like a combination of Warrior, Rogue and Cleric. All you need for survival is to get the highest possible armor for all classes

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I want to play arcane knight but idk how to distribute attribute points.

I think agi str first, but there are maybe another optimized builds like cleric builds.

What is your method? Please share it here.

I played the MAGE CHALLENGE: Arcane Knight Zealot, and I didn't put any point in INT loll. Everything went into STR, END and AGI (mostly equally divided between the 3).

I was, essentially, a dumb warrior who just happened to have been born in Thuram loll. The only spells I used were the summons and Combustion, which is awesome with good elemental weapons.

As a pretty smart but very agile wand mage with maxxed arcane blade and combustion, im having issues with mage barrier knocking targets back before i can hit with elemenal blades. Anyone found a work around for this?

Don't use the Mage Barrier spell in close combat. Or even the basic armor spell. It fails way too often.

Go kill the Forsaken Arcane Knight and steel his armor, it's the best! Plus, it makes you look super badass!

Last edited:

Deleted member 28869

I like mage armor, it allows me to play aggressively in the ark because it gives a good resistance and armor boost. And I like plexifiber robes, it's arguably better than thuramian breastplate, and it makes you look like a jedi.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I like mage armor, it allows me to play aggressively in the ark because it gives a good resistance and armor boost. And I like plexifiber robes, it's arguably better than thuramian breastplate, and it makes you look like a jedi.

Can't argue with the Jedi looks.
I tried to repair the ark to travel the galaxy in a space ship, sadly I failed. Somehow the pod blew up during launch. I could have become a real Jedi....