Hardest Boss

Memo to Self:

DO NOT FIGHT THE SLOTHFUL DEMON KHALAGRU, who only wants peace, and nap time, as its NOT WORTH THE INVESTMENT TO GET A LESSER RETURN ON INVESTMENT, and since it is NOT NECESSARY TO FIGHT, BEAT HIM, and since can just NOT FIGHT HIM.

VDX_360

Staff member
The lazy boss is totally optional. He's there as an end-game challenge.

Some things are meant to be WALL PAPER not meant to be fought for good reason.

Reminds me of how in my Undermountain Adventure, how I would use 25 Level 25, 25 ft tall Red Demons as WALL PAPER to help encourage the players to take a Portal deeper into Undermountain.

Some players were silly enough to fight the things that werent meant to be fought and died against the UNBEATABLE things.

Yeah thats what i say, Khalagru is Strong as heck, But The Hardest Boss Is lvl 99 Parasite

Because he can one shot everybody

I dont know enough to know whethet or not Parasite is toughest boss. I would assume one of the toughest, if not the toughest, because end of the game boss.

But lets look at 1 shot kill anybody, everybody, etc.

Yeah that does make it one of the toughest, if not toughest.

But there is maybe a theoretical, possible caveat. If that one shot kill shot that can kill shot anybody, everybody in 1 shot, has only a LOW chance to 1 shot, kill shot a TOUGH, GOOD, well built character, then that is not a big deal to a GOOD character, because the ODDS, PROBABILITIES are that a GOOD CHARACTER Wont get 1 shot, Kill Shotted, and will probably win, beat Parasite, Easier then Khalagru, unless that GOOD AWESOME CHARACTER, gets EXTREMELY UNLUCKY, and actually gets kill shotted in 1 shot, hit.

Yeah Khalagru probably cant 1 hit Kill shot, hit everybody. Anybody. but SANS that, a GOOD AWESOME CHARACTER might have a harder time with Khalagru, and get killed by Khalagru, and not get killed, 1 hit kill shotted, hit, by Parasite.

Now I dont know that, this is the case. But it might be the case.

I wouldnt care about a 1 hit Kill shot, hit, killing my character, if it was a LOWER chance, and if I had saved first.

Now if I were to play on Ironman, I would much rathet fight Khalagru over, then Parasite.

Ahijah-Akeem

Has anyone even reached level 80? Im at level 25 with a warrior and max stats of 5s and 4s. I only recently have understood the benefit of altar donations.
Post automatically merged:    

Also what about Tol. He hits you for about 4,000 damage but if you get high enough can you actually fight him?

ajay

From what I understand, Tol zaps you and loops you into conversation until he kills you.