Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

YoloEarnings

The idea is that Price of Freedom and Human Resources need to be resolved in a way that doesn't involve siding against them in a matter of slavery. This is not moral judgement, but mere logic of choice and consequences: selling or killing people that was peaceful and friendly to your character can't be compensated by bringing pelts, it would have been cheap and would still allow everyone to hunt/kill/sell the Varannari and then reap on the rewards from both sides (Wild Thunder, etc.). Who knows, maybe on next update I'll add rewards and unique content for people earning the trust of Mercia.

It's the cloak of the bear, I got it from the king of korne. It's good
Yo what I did not receive that from korne you get it as a first drop or reload the dungeon a bunch?
Post automatically merged:    

The idea is that Price of Freedom and Human Resources need to be resolved in a way that doesn't involve siding against them in a matter of slavery. This is not moral judgement, but mere logic of choice and consequences: selling or killing people that was peaceful and friendly to your character can't be compensated by bringing pelts, it would have been cheap and would still allow everyone to hunt/kill/sell the Varannari and then reap on the rewards from both sides (Wild Thunder, etc.). Who knows, maybe on next update I'll add rewards and unique content for people earning the trust of Mercia.
The main castle in mercia isn't open yet nor the ports so there might be goodies on both sides varan and mercia. in future updates :) one can hope

MrJelly

You know what we really need? A craft system.. There are so many items like (trolls skin, dragons skin) and after the quest they have zero value.

And we need a reputation system with item rewards. Why only mercia when we can farm every village but we get nothing (except some q and houses) . We only need to farm the capitals if you think about it.

O guidão

You know what we really need? A craft system.. There are so many items like (trolls skin, dragons skin) and after the quest they have zero value.

And we need a reputation system with item rewards. Why only mercia when we can farm every village but we get nothing (except some q and houses) . We only need to farm the capitals if you think about it.
I agree with you my friend, a craft system would be very nice.

Is there any new skills at the game we can learn?

Last edited:

Davriel

Translator
I agree with you my friend, a craft system would be very nice.

Is there any new skills at the game we can learn?
There are 4 new advanced skills for mages and one general skills that you can learn from the varannari

dvcong

Anyone got to the upper bound of cost of reset trait point, i have made it 3 times and i worried that at some point in the future i can't afford to pay it

batrachotox

Anyone got to the upper bound of cost of reset trait point, i have made it 3 times and i worried that at some point in the future i can't afford to pay it
i mean at some point it IS going to cost you quite a bit, but then again you shouldn't have to use it THAT much
according to the wiki the price rises 4,000 gold each time you reset something, so if you reset 10 times, the 11th one is going to cost you 42,000, but like i said you shouldn't have to use it THAT much

YoloEarnings

i mean at some point it IS going to cost you quite a bit, but then again you shouldn't have to use it THAT much
according to the wiki the price rises 4,000 gold each time you reset something, so if you reset 10 times, the 11th one is going to cost you 42,000, but like i said you shouldn't have to use it THAT much
The altar in hall of wisdom is like 500k once you use it up lol

batrachotox

pretty sure it's 200k? either way if you have to reset your character to the point where it's absolutely unaffordable you're doing something VERY wrong

YoloEarnings

I think a crafting system incorporating gems (this update drops a boatload of them) and living ice etc for elemental gear would be amazing also I think the cows might be best suited for crafting using gems they seem to like emerald's or maybe the goblins. Also king korne respawns!

Another thing I noticed is there is a lot of lightning resist items but only 5 or 6 enemies that use it. Need more lightning attackers as my chest containing unique lightning items is full and rarely used lol. Was happy to see some lightning bosses in the update.

Next update will need more storage as I try and keep all the unique / limited items and I'm almost at max capacity the least amount of unique or limited items seems to be ice while death and lightning are most used.

Also have never seen lion skin leggings drop or a tollass time must be same drop rate on the dragons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.