Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Brunors95

I already have 31 rep with varannari. Also, how do I get to talk to laughing deer?
you need to pay attention to the conversation, and you need to do the right things in order to Laughing Deer talk to you, if you do a mistake, the conversation is restarted, there are some right steps in the conversation that will trigger Laughing Deer to give you a quest and he will explain more about the history of Old Empire, Varanni people, the Three and the Varanni Witches etc

O guidão

I would like to know how to pass the teleportation maze in the temple of sleepers please...

YoloEarnings

I assume it has something to do with varannari quests, however I can't get them due to 25 rep requirement. Which makes the whole chapter basically unplayable, because to get 25 you have to choose varannari-friendly option in every previous quest and there are no city hall quests for them I assume.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pretty sure it leads to a dungeon for the sleeping druid guy quest not sure what item he needs though I have my suspicions
Post automatically merged:    

Currently working on a mage to beat the soram quest and see what a melee mage would look like I think sonnet would be a weapon of choice but vampiric strike looks good to if mages could learn flurry. The mana costs to lower resistances seems really high how do I tank and have a mana pool at the same time?

Anyone test around with new mage skills or the bear summon?

Last edited:

dvcong

Weird glitch I can survive lethal by going into character equipment screen

Found the black square

Unable to access treasure chest not sure if intentional.

could you give me the order symbol, tks u very much

YoloEarnings

Currently working on a mage to beat the soram quest and see what a melee mage would look like I think sonnet would be a weapon of choice but vampiric strike looks good to if mages could learn flurry
So alchemists are buying weapons now? everywhere? I'll look into it
Not weapons armour for me

could you give me the order symbol, tks u very much
Lol I'll tell you it's located in the dungeon and also in the underground city.

I already have 31 rep with varannari. Also, how do I get to talk to laughing deer?
Be patient also remember some quests have trait checks

Last edited:

dvcong

Lol I'll tell you it's located in the dungeon and also in the underground city.

Be patient also remember some quests have trait checks
i still don't understand at all, pls give me more hints, i appreciate it much

Merka999

Es normal que no funcione el pergamino de teletransportación en new garand? Saliendo a las afueras si funciona

Status
Not open for further replies.