Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

mikkimouse

OK, I've reload the app and the levers stopped reseting.
But now I'm stuck inside the maze with no idea how to get through :)
Can anyone give a tip?

P.S. how to get a Varannari rep boost?

YoloEarnings

and I finally killed that crazy enemy, really op to fight him, I did it with lvl 28 no way its something for lvl 18-20

ps: what I really like is the option to get your difficulty down, that way I could use my Ironman mage (made a backup and put him down on hard for beta testing)
I can do it level 23 on hard with ankh. warrior with hirge with 110 spirit resist and stun immunity. You have to battle rage when he furies. Other characters look impossible as he can hit into the 200s he was level 31 when I killed him. He does mention losing power when he crosses the runes at the top of the room... Haven't tested it though.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I can do it level 23 on hard with ankh. warrior with hirge with 110 spirit resist and stun immunity. You have to battle rage when he furies. Other characters look impossible as he can hit into the 200s he was level 31 when I killed him. He does mention losing power when he crosses the runes at the top of the room... Haven't tested it though.
I made it with my mage l28, costs lot of scrolls and potions but not impossible

YoloEarnings

OK, I've reload the app and the levers stopped reseting.
But now I'm stuck inside the maze with no idea how to get through :)
Can anyone give a tip?

P.S. how to get a Varannari rep boost?
You can get 2 rep points in sydarun by giving a slave a damaged wolf pelt.
Post automatically merged:    

I made it with my mage l28, costs lot of scrolls and potions but not impossible
I'm trying to do it without ankh by leveling to 24 so I can max the hp skill boost

VDX_360

Staff member
Spider killing spiders is a known issue. It tends to happen when one of them hits another with a ranged poison attack. Happens in current (non-beta) version of game, too.

mikkimouse

You can get 2 rep points in sydarun by giving a slave a damaged wolf pelt.

I'm trying to do it without ankh by leveling to 24 so I can max the hp skill boost
Yes, that gives me like 12 after delivering the wolf's heart.

batrachotox

book doesn't work

also plaques on both right and left part of temple of sleepers doesn't work either

Yes, that gives me like 12 after delivering the wolf's heart.
if you already did all varannari quests i guess you can only kill the mercian soldiers and pray to get enough rep

Last edited:

YoloEarnings

That's weird I only got 5 for delivering the wolf heart maybe it's variable like a pay off your debts thing

Van Clayzer

Eu gostaria de poder fazer mais missões varannari sem ter que ter uma reputação alta, ou que houvesse uma maneira de aumentar a reputação, porque até então quem durante o jogo tem uma reputação baixa, pode fazer praticamente nada! isso é um pouco triste, talvez uma forma de “comprar” a reputação ou fazer as missões sem a necessidade de uma reputação, isso seria legal, para que qualquer um pudesse desfrutar de cada atualização. só mais uma coisa, achei incrível a ideia de usar a "floresta dos sabugueiros" como lar para os varannari

Status
Not open for further replies.