Iron golem not allowed at ark entrance

VDX_360

Staff member
This seems related this issue. It seems the game counts all party member types a bit haphazardly.

Does the dialogue option dismiss the Iron Golem or are you forced to wait till he time-outs, or dies?

For the Ark, one might argue the barrier keeps out everything but you. So plot-wise it would make some sense the barrier stops summoned creatures. It stops ashen minotaurs from getting in, too.

Deleted member 28869

Does the dialogue option dismiss the Iron Golem or are you forced to wait till he time-outs, or dies?
It dismissed my summons
For the Ark, one might argue the barrier keeps out everything but you. So plot-wise it would make some sense the barrier stops summoned creatures. It stops ashen minotaurs from getting in, too.
It keeps me from going out too

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure if I ever mentioned this but only you can enter the ship because only Muud'ari can enter the ship, it's a security feature. I should have worded it differently in the dialogue, not just mentioning your companions. Maybe non-living creatures like golems should be allowed, but code-wise it was very complicated to make the distinction so I just wiped out anything following you.