Not Killing the Necromancer

Otaku-san

What happens if you don't kill the Necromancer? I decided that I didn't want to die a million times trying to kill it, so I didn't even attempt to attack it and just completely bypassed it to talk to Riella, and then used a Scroll of Recall.

Duck123

Loreseeker
You should be fine if you just run past the necromancer, you just miss out on his drops.

Although I dont know if you can, I thought you had to kill it to be able to get Riella in your party.

Otaku-san

You should be fine if you just run past the necromancer, you just miss out on his drops.

Although I dont know if you can, I thought you had to kill it to be able to get Riella in your party.

Nope! You just gotta talk to her (^_^)

VDX_360

Staff member
Quest details here.

I've never tried to rescue Riella without killing the Nercomancer.... So, huh. Can skip him???

I'm a little worried you've died a lot fighting him? What's your level? Class?

Otaku-san

I was just tired of dieing, so I didn't even try to fight him. I'm a Level 6 Warrior, and just really wanted access to the library so I could continue on with the main quest. Of course then I had to stop playing because thats where the wall for people who didn't pay for full access was *finger guns*