Simplified Chinese Possible?

Nekomancer

Hello, Nekomancer here.

Me and my friends want to translate EK (or even the upcoming Archaelund!) into Simplified Chinese because we love RPG so much. I think EK is unique enough to entertain Chinese players. We also know a Chinese publisher for mobile games.

Now I don't know who to contact (didn't find any e-address either) as I'm new here. Anyone please give me a piece of advice?

Thank you

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, Nekomancer here.

Me and my friends want to translate EK (or even the upcoming Archaelund!) into Simplified Chinese because we love RPG so much. I think EK is unique enough to entertain Chinese players. We also know a Chinese publisher for mobile games.

Now I don't know who to contact (didn't find any e-address either) as I'm new here. Anyone please give me a piece of advice?

Thank you

Hello, I tried in the beginning to have fan translations to asian languages, but there were some technical difficulties and also the volunteers were not advancing fast enough, so eventually the plan was abandoned. However I am willing to look into this again, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

thanks!

Nekomancer

Hello, I tried in the beginning to have fan translations to asian languages, but there were some technical difficulties and also the volunteers were not advancing fast enough, so eventually the plan was abandoned. However I am willing to look into this again, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

thanks!

Hello David, thank you for your reply. I've sent you a message. Please check it out.

Best regards