Is there any pure elemental build for endgame?

Elemental Wizard

I entered the ark but the enemies were very... durable, I don't want to go on the summoner path, I know that I will have to use ligthning spell but the mobs there eat up my health quickly, I can handle the spiders somewhat but not the robots so can anyone recommend a elemental build to increase health lightning resistance

My main concern is lightning resistance which is a little above 120, is there any way to raise it upto immunity?
If at all possible, without shock ward
The skills are not a problem I am resetting skill points

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you started getting the Arc equipment yet? The Arc has a lot of top tier lightening resistance gear. Typically, most players struggle in the arc until they start getting the arc items, which make it a lot easier. Best advice is to buy shock resist potions to help out until than.

But, if you are dead-set on re-setting your traits, it seems Shock Ward is an obvious choice. For armor, Tunic of the Lightening Priest is worth the effort to get it, if you are struggling in the arc.

There are helmets, pendents, rings and other equipment that you likely came across in the game. Too many to list here, but check the Wiki armor table.

Shocking Mage

Just take a look
I unfortunately lost my tiara of heavens but with it you can have shock immunity if you follow my steps

The equipment is
. Hood of hermit
. Plexifier robes or tunic of lightning priest

The tunic offers a little bit more I think, I didn't check, which is crucial if you don't have tiara of heavens
Having the tunic is the difference between the steel wizards entertaining you or irritating you with 1 damage.

. Essence gloves
. Brother Ladans symbol
. Orb of high seas
. Wand of storms or tesla emitter
. Abbot ring
. Ring of planeswalker
. Cloak of dark fate
. Mad wizard breeches or black silk leggings
. Sandals of Saint or anything you want
. Any belt I chose supreme intellect
You need anti rad and stun immunity for reactor
Carry a lot of potions of greater healing you will get medipacks by using them and saving up medipacks

Now you will have 173 lightning resistance
If you have tiara of heavens you have lightning immunity
IF
you use mage armour lv4
And max out mage barrier.
You get 213 shock resistance without shock ward
You don't need earth mastery
The steel wizards can't do shit to you except stun
The steel spiders (if you have mage barrier will crash on you and kill themselves)
Overall you need just one lightning bolt to deal a lethal strike to any enemy and then finish them off with your wand.

I never needed to use disintegrate BTW so don't waste sp on it

In the reactor you will have to equip anti rad and then by default the stun immunity item which will make you susceptible to shock damage a little but you should be able to deal with single digit damage.
All the best.

Screenshot_20200716-160416.md.jpg

Screenshot_20200716-160502.md.jpg
Post automatically merged:    

I completed the upper floor of ark with extreme ease with this build never reloading(dying) even once so rest assured.

Elemental Wizard

Have you started getting the Arc equipment yet? The Arc has a lot of top tier lightening resistance gear. Typically, most players struggle in the arc until they start getting the arc items, which make it a lot easier. Best advice is to buy shock resist potions to help out until than.

But, if you are dead-set on re-setting your traits, it seems Shock Ward is an obvious choice. For armor, Tunic of the Lightening Priest is worth the effort to get it, if you are struggling in the arc.

There are helmets, pendents, rings and other equipment that you likely came across in the game. Too many to list here, but check the Wiki armor table.
Hey thanks for the links

Just take a look
I unfortunately lost my tiara of heavens but with it you can have shock immunity if you follow my steps

The equipment is
. Hood of hermit
. Plexifier robes or tunic of lightning priest

The tunic offers a little bit more I think, I didn't check, which is crucial if you don't have tiara of heavens
Having the tunic is the difference between the steel wizards entertaining you or irritating you with 1 damage.

. Essence gloves
. Brother Ladans symbol
. Orb of high seas
. Wand of storms or tesla emitter
. Abbot ring
. Ring of planeswalker
. Cloak of dark fate
. Mad wizard breeches or black silk leggings
. Sandals of Saint or anything you want
. Any belt I chose supreme intellect
You need anti rad and stun immunity for reactor
Carry a lot of potions of greater healing you will get medipacks by using them and saving up medipacks

Now you will have 173 lightning resistance
If you have tiara of heavens you have lightning immunity
IF
you use mage armour lv4
And max out mage barrier.
You get 213 shock resistance without shock ward
You don't need earth mastery
The steel wizards can't do shit to you except stun
The steel spiders (if you have mage barrier will crash on you and kill themselves)
Overall you need just one lightning bolt to deal a lethal strike to any enemy and then finish them off with your wand.

I never needed to use disintegrate BTW so don't waste sp on it

In the reactor you will have to equip anti rad and then by default the stun immunity item which will make you susceptible to shock damage a little but you should be able to deal with single digit damage.
All the best.

Screenshot_20200716-160416.md.jpg

Screenshot_20200716-160502.md.jpg

I completed the upper floor of ark with extreme ease with this build never reloading(dying) even once so rest assured.
Awesome where were you
Your build costs a little in terms of health so I replaced disintegration with body development
and I am shovelling my way now, thanks for the equipment list the steel wizards have truly become decorative toys when there are no spiders