Raising Thuram Rep?

DetectiveDoctor

I'm trying to get into Icemist with my warrior. I've done all 4 wizard tower quests and the quest for the mage in Kingsbridge that gives you a cloak. I've also finished Swine Trouble and Probably the Best Potion quests. My Thuram rep is at 4. I was going to do town hall quests in Whitetower for rep but no matter how many times I sleep for 12 hours, none appear there. How do I boost my Thuram rep?
Post automatically merged:    

Oh, nevermind. The wiki says you need a friendly rep with Thuram and the 4 wizard quests to get in, but you dont need the rep.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I'd love a few Icemist Townhall quests (the only Kingdom without any) not for Rep but just for fun but there aren't any and that's that.

DetectiveDoctor

I'd love a few Icemist Townhall quests (the only Kingdom without any) not for Rep but just for fun but there aren't any and that's that.
I agree, entirely. Any expansions to the game at all are welcome, tbh... But the Tharum region is one of my favourites and further exploration for town hall quests in this area would certainly be welcome. :]