Ironman mage finished

SoulHunter

Finally did it, all quests including unweakened undermother on Ironman with a mage :cool:

Over 53h, 5 times reskilled (last one was only for undermother), lost my ankh and was more than once nearly at heart attack, but I finally did that... XD

Ps: and it was lucky number seven, took me 6 tries (deaths) to get there...

Edit: uploaded video to YouTube and changed the link

I'm currently trying to finish the iron man with mage, we know that the ark is a great place to level up, but how can I reset the area in the ark, so I can get up in level faster?

p4ran0id

Staff member
I'm currently trying to finish the iron man with mage, we know that the ark is a great place to level up, but how can I reset the area in the ark, so I can get up in level faster?

There is not really a way to reset an area faster, all areas works same, after 12h after entering the area get resetted (you have to leave the area)

I prefer to use the sunken citadel+ark main floor or ark main+reactor combination.

Remember the time when you entered the area, clear that, go to next area and clear that, but keep an eye on the time, 12h ingame time have to past before going back to first area.

Like here

SoulHunter

There is not really a way to reset an area faster, all areas works same, after 12h after entering the area get resetted (you have to leave the area)

I prefer to use the sunken citadel+ark main floor or ark main+reactor combination.

Remember the time when you entered the area, clear that, go to next area and clear that, but keep an eye on the time, 12h ingame time have to past before going back to first area.

Like here

Your mage motivates me more and more to continue in iron man, unfortunately I will have to wait 12 hours to reset the area and be able to kill more monsters and level up, thanks again for being so helpful with me, just one more favor, could share your advanced skills? Thanks.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Your mage motivates me more and more to continue in iron man, unfortunately I will have to wait 12 hours to reset the area and be able to kill more monsters and level up, thanks again for being so helpful with me, just one more favor, could share your advanced skills? Thanks.

You have to wait ingame time! That's very fast, if I clear ark without rushing, sunken citadel will be reset till I finish. Or use rest in an Inn.

It won't help you much if I give you my build, I reskilled it about 10 times depending on situation. At the moment it's a standard summoner build for SoH grinding

Screenshot-20200324-155200.png

Screenshot-20200324-155204.png

Screenshot-20200324-155211.png

SoulHunter

You have to wait ingame time! That's very fast, if I clear ark without rushing, sunken citadel will be reset till I finish. Or use rest in an Inn.

It won't help you much if I give you my build, I reskilled it about 10 times depending on situation. At the moment it's a standard summoner build for SoH grinding

Screenshot-20200324-155200.png

Screenshot-20200324-155204.png

Screenshot-20200324-155211.png

But this compilation will help me a lot! Thank you!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker

The quick way to refresh is to leave an area, Quicksave, Quickload, and return to the area.

p4ran0id

Staff member
As guest i read this post long time ago then i said to myself time to go faster

I thought you did in 50 hours so

I did in just 49 hours 90/90 iron man warrior

And then in just 40 hours 90/90 iron man warrior

Both times i did with no resets and never buying Ankh of life

I can go even more faster 😈

Feel free to beat me, I'm still Nr on in Google play games rank for Ironman... 😜

Screenshot_20200524-151850.md.png

p4ran0id

Staff member
I still don't understand how you defeated me, but nevermind. I love to be defeated, that's what competition is about 😉

I don't give much about the rankings, it was funny because I realized it after finishing it.

If you're better, congratulations, you earned it 😉