It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:40 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
im sick of not finding all the Secret Achievements (4 missing) assuming 3 of them are just donation Achievements,
[+] SPOILER
i have done the undermother and the evil ending ones what is the last one im missing please help

_________________
lvl 26 full melee rogue
lvl 24 2-handed warrior 200 dps
lvl 25 cleric
lvl 26 mage anti robot build


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:31 am
Posts: 1104
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 175 times
Maybe finding the invisible Swamp donkey? XD


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
p4ran0id wrote:
Maybe finding the invisible Swamp donkey? XD

im not even sure if its even a Secret Achievement.

_________________
lvl 26 full melee rogue
lvl 24 2-handed warrior 200 dps
lvl 25 cleric
lvl 26 mage anti robot build


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:52 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:02 am
Posts: 125
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Can you post a list of all the achievements you have already? I have almost all the achievements myself
[+] SPOILER
(only 250 hours and the unweakened Undermother left)
so I can compare it with my list then to see which one you are missing.

_________________
Legends speak about an unarmored madman running around in the Wyvern mountains punching Wyverns to death


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
BattleLord wrote:
Can you post a list of all the achievements you have already? I have almost all the achievements myself
[+] SPOILER
(only 250 hours and the unweakened Undermother left)
so I can compare it with my list then to see which one you are missing.



[+] SPOILER
Image

_________________
lvl 26 full melee rogue
lvl 24 2-handed warrior 200 dps
lvl 25 cleric
lvl 26 mage anti robot build


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:32 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:02 am
Posts: 125
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 18 times
[+] SPOILER
Since the "250 hours with one character" achievement isn't in the list I assume that's the one you are missing. It's a bit strange though since this achievement isn't secret for me. The other three are indeed certainly the donation ones.

_________________
Legends speak about an unarmored madman running around in the Wyvern mountains punching Wyverns to death


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
BattleLord wrote:
[+] SPOILER
Since the "250 hours with one character" achievement isn't in the list I assume that's the one you are missing. It's a bit strange though since this achievement isn't secret for me. The other three are indeed certainly the donation ones.

well if unlocked its no longer a secret. you mean it was unlocked before you got it?

_________________
lvl 26 full melee rogue
lvl 24 2-handed warrior 200 dps
lvl 25 cleric
lvl 26 mage anti robot build


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:03 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:02 am
Posts: 125
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 18 times
hexar021 wrote:
well if unlocked its no longer a secret. you mean it was unlocked before you got it?


Well, I haven't unlocked it yet, it's just grayed out for me. But I can read it clearly, it isn't a secret achievement for me.

Perhaps it's a secret in certain versions of the game but not in others?

_________________
Legends speak about an unarmored madman running around in the Wyvern mountains punching Wyverns to death


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
BattleLord wrote:
hexar021 wrote:
well if unlocked its no longer a secret. you mean it was unlocked before you got it?


Well, I haven't unlocked it yet, it's just grayed out for me. But I can read it clearly, it isn't a secret achievement for me.

Perhaps it's a secret in certain versions of the game but not in others?

nahh probly a bug. do you use an iphone

_________________
lvl 26 full melee rogue
lvl 24 2-handed warrior 200 dps
lvl 25 cleric
lvl 26 mage anti robot build


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Secret Achievements
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:53 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:02 am
Posts: 125
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 18 times
hexar021 wrote:
do you use an iphone


I use android, that probably explains the difference

_________________
Legends speak about an unarmored madman running around in the Wyvern mountains punching Wyverns to death


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
@2016 4DGames. All rights reserved

[ GZIP: Off ]