Other mobile RPGs

Ethan185

I used to play a rpg on my phone called forgotten taled its basically a WAY downgraded version of EX

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I remember playing it! Had fun with it.

I particularly love the Cory Trese games, especially Star Trader RPG (not actually an RPG but a very fun game)

Ivan the Immigrant

Elven Chronicles and Orcs & Elves were two of my favourites, I played those on older mobile phones. There is one great game, even better than these two but I cannot remember the name. It was about leading an army of orcs against elves. There were 4 or 5 sequels of this game of which 3rd and 4th were the best. I just cannot remember the name of the game. It was turn based RPG for older mobile phones. Very simple but excellent.

Wolfenstein 3D was very weird game but I enjoyed it. And UFO Enemy Unknown version for mobile phones was very good game although I think it went under different name on mobiles. It was different than original but essentialy the same game. I was searching something simmilar on Android Market but I found nothing satisfactory.

Although not RPG but real time strategy, one of best games I played on mobiles was Age of Empires and it's sequel Asian Dynasties. I don't understand why didn't they make Android version.

RubenBJ

Quest Lord , a must play, first person turn based RPG with a huge world, sidequests, and a very nice pixel art . WARNING only for Pixel Art lovers. A bit hard but totally enjoyable, beaten it nearly once, now im replaying it.

Berl

The Trees games are very good. When I'm not playing Exiled Kingdoms, I'm usually on Star Traders or Cyber Knights.

Motajuana

DavidBVal":1tdfqjzj said:
I remember playing it! Had fun with it.

I particularly love the Cory Trese games, especially Star Trader RPG (not actually an RPG but a very fun game)

I have bought the "Elite" versions of each of their games myself. Very enjoyable games. Cyber Knights WAS my favorite mobile game, until I ran across Exiled Kingdoms, of course.

Erathsmador

Shadow Sun is an enjoyable game for what it is. Very minor costs to it if you want the extras. I think about 5 bucks. Seemed like there was going to be more content coming but....... For a space sim, I thoroughly enjoy Galaxy on Fire 2 HD. Huge environment, lots of story, tons of ships and equipment. Also some minor costs involved for the 2 extra campaigns and a couple other things, but worth it.

mordeith

wish someone could or would port the early versions of fallout to the tablet..love ek,but miss shooter rpgs..

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
mordeith":31toqgcw said:
wish someone could or would port the early versions of fallout to the tablet..love ek,but miss shooter rpgs..

Unlike Baldur's Gate and other titles, Bethesda owns Fallout after they purchased the whole franchise, so I dare to say it will never happen.