What's everyone do for a living!

Scyklon

DavidBVal":3a845sav said:
Scyklon":3a845sav said:
Im a farm manager in Brazil and in my free time i like to craft knives.

Hey, show us some!
I will my friend, but they are a bit ugly and very simple, cause i dont have a good forge, but i just can show in the middle of the month, cause my daugther born today, and i will not go to the farm next week, but when i got there i will take some pictures.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Scyklon":2pbt17vz said:
DavidBVal":2pbt17vz said:
Scyklon":2pbt17vz said:
Im a farm manager in Brazil and in my free time i like to craft knives.

Hey, show us some!
I will my friend, but they are a bit ugly and very simple, cause i dont have a good forge, but i just can show in the middle of the month, cause my daugther born today, and i will not go to the farm next week, but when i got there i will take some pictures.

wow, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Scyklon

DavidBVal":pfm0z3mn said:
Scyklon":pfm0z3mn said:
DavidBVal":pfm0z3mn said:
Hey, show us some!

wow, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks David, its my first daugther

FrvrY

I am a private teacher of English language as a second in Russia. Is's not an easy job, sometimes I have nothing to eat :D but I have a lot of free time. And maybe I could be useful in translating the game into Russian. If yes, please, let me know.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
FrvrY":21dqwf8k said:
I am a private teacher of English language as a second in Russia. Is's not an easy job, sometimes I have nothing to eat :D but I have a lot of free time. And maybe I could be useful in translating the game into Russian. If yes, please, let me know.

Super!

This summer, with the whole game already "written", I will set up some system for the community to help with the translation (i.e, a way for volunteers to download files and upload them translated). I will inform about this in the forums.

ClockworkGhost

I'm retired. I 'work' as a professional tarot card reader and deck designer, and have published three tarot decks. I also do a lot of charity work, and donate 50% of any money I make to charity.