Hirge suggested build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ybnorml1

after the ancient seal quest which added skills would be best to go with. she is a healer fighter for me. also in light of other future quests ??? ark , ashen etc...

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's my girl for Ironman mage lvl 28

She helped me to kill the unweakened undermother and survived over 30 runs in SoH ;)

Duell and Heavyhand are very useful, also don't give her too much endurance, otherwise she will use healing not so often. And intervention is very useful if you have enough mana pots, that way she won't die too often.

Ps: she can't be used for ark, you have to do that alone

p4ran0id

Staff member
Agi gives her more armor and + 1(light and ranged weapons) or +0.5dps/trait for 1h weapons.

But to get Heavyhand you need str 4 and it gives you more additional damage. That's why I added 4 to str (and +3 with belt)

Ps: please don't use full quote, it makes harder to read

Ic1101

She should have personality 0. It does not bring
anything but larger mana pool and she will be fed by mana potions anyway.

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's a really bad advice!

That's my Hirge build

I use it on Ironman, too much per is bad, but some points is not bad.

More important is to give her not too much end, otherwise she will use heal less often

Ic1101

No, think of this again. Your main source of mana is mana potions, unless you only makes small runs on recovers only. I found I rarely ever use recover with Hirge. And if you dont rely on recover much, larger mana pool is useless. Spending any trait points on personality is a waste.

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's about balance, 5 is too much, but with intervention it's useful to have some per traits for her. Also to get hidden dialogue for some quests

Status
Not open for further replies.