Alchemist Mator at Whitetower

LegendaryHusky

I'm on mobile and I noticed some kind of glitch yesterday.
When I want to trade with the Alchemist at Whitetower and sell some of the items I found there is no way for me to interact with him. I tried reloading an old save but its the same. There is no button in the upper right corner.

LegendaryHusky

Yes. All of them. The other merchant works perfectly fine.
The guy next to Mator (The person with the quest unlocking some kind of special drink) has a button and I can talk to him.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Try to rest in an Inn, had something similar few times in Lannegar, but after resting it worked again

LegendaryHusky

Alright. So I explored a bit and did some quests. I rested at New Garand and then went back to Whitetower and the button was back. I have no idea how. Maybe resting helped. Thanks for your advice.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yep, I have no idea how it happens, can't reproduce it to tell that. But I had same problem in Lannegar at my last run. Resting always solved that 'bug'

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is a very rare glitch that can affect mobiles during spawning an area, making one of the interactive area objects to get skipped. It's been there since the beginning, and I fixed it for most cases but it seems that to get rid of the glitch entirely I'd need to rewrite the whole area spawning code, which would no doubt bring more trouble than good.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I am afraid this one can't really be fixed. Like it has been mentioned, an area respawn should fix it every time.