Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
That looks amazing already!

But I wonder what that creature walking in the distance is?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
BattleLord":3207tcc0 said:
That looks amazing already!

But I wonder what that creature walking in the distance is?

Ahhh you mean my trusted DEBUG_RAT_01. It has seen things you'd never believe.

Uwarwolf

azd":3rxngqg5 said:
After reading the Name I thought it will be like ps1 game alundra an action rpg but I think it will be my first turn based rpg...after playing exiled kingdoms i think anything David will create will be interesting and also because I want to see the old kingdom.

Te recomiendo que intentes jugar la batalla de wesnoth(battle for wesnoth), es un juego de rol por turnos, no es mundo abierto sino modo historia

Owns

Loreseeker
Haven't been on here in quite some time but I drop by every now and then to see if there's anything new. Archaelund is looking amazing and I'm loving the career progression concept. I've always been a fan of multi-classing freedom and the idea of starting off as something rather crude and non-specialized is appealing. Skimmed through some of the text and I can see you haven't lost your sense of humor and surprising jokes.

Batrax: "However, a century ago many of them sought contact with the Kingdoms, with the unconvincing claim that all of them were descendants of a single human adventurer", this is referencing what I think it is, right? rofl :lol: Oh dear, that alone is enough to get me back into your world :mrgreen: .

Looking forward to the Steam early release. I have less time for games these days and I don't play much on the PC other than the occasional Civ VI game. Divinity: Original Sin 1 & 2 have been in my wishlist for a couple of years without coming home but I will make time for Archaelund. EK was a truly unique and joyful experience on all fronts (game play, plot, side-quests, characters, and wit). If it's anything to go by then Archaelund will be a blast and certainly worth making some time for. Godspeed, David.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
o6xZmBu.jpg

Varannari are nearly ready.

Babyjesus666

I haven't checked on here in quite some time i see the game is progressing well i just wanted to know how long do you think it would be b4 archaelund will be available on mobile and will it be able to preform on low performance phones because i am super poor and have a no good phone along with no pc

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The Steam page, including a gameplay video and many screenshots, should be out in about a week.

Shane Ross":3lu63ygu said:
Will it support Mac ?

Yes.

Babyjesus666":3lu63ygu said:
i just wanted to know how long do you think it would be b4 archaelund will be available on mobile and will it be able to preform on low performance phones because i am super poor and have a no good phone along with no pc

I can't confirm a mobile release of Archaelund, as it's a quite big and complex game. If it happens, it'll require heavy simplifications and a completely reworked interface, and that's something that I can't do until the game is complete. I can confirm that I'll try, and that if it's not feasible to port it to mobile, I may release another mobile game instead, better designed for phones.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
p4ran0id":h7y5tsrr said:
And Linux? Will there be support for Linux?

I can't confirm Linux 100%, but in theory yes. I'd say very likely it'll be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.