I killed the Lord of the Pit and Greater Demon

yuuniverse4444

I am a 24 level warrior. Killed the lord of the pit and greater demon. It is not as hard as I thought (perhaps I am a superhuman already with over 900 HP). I only used 2-3 golden apple juice.

It's a great game. I finished pretty much all the tasks.

Argarath

Good job, now start a new character like the rest of us here. I finished my 2H Warrior with everything including raising 425K coins, now on my path with my Cleric

benleen87

Would you mind posting your skills and gear? Currently working on a 2 handed warrior as well. Congrats!

Argarath

benleen87":3kdv7ooo said:
Would you mind posting your skills and gear? Currently working on a 2 handed warrior as well. Congrats!
I am not sure if this is for me or the OG. Since my 2H Warrior is my first char running through this game on Normal, I do not claim it is the best build, but it helped me tremendously making the game easy by the end.
2H Warrior is fragile at beginning, so if you play on Hard (or Ironman), consider building S&S Warrior first then transition over at higher level with skills reset.
I will attach my character a bit later

Argarath

After some minor changes this is the character I finished the game with. The star skills are Flurry and Resilience combined with passive Duel. Pop them up together and you become a killing Tank. Use Giant Strength Pots for bosses make them easily destroyed.

Full powered mode

Ektoplazm

Whats the benifit of weilding the flame from tremadons tpwer and how do you habe it still or you just dont use the tower this se3ms a little obsurd its a key component of the game to acess the tower for the spaces n such

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Ektoplazm":ts742ucg said:
Whats the benifit of weilding the flame from tremadons tpwer

Actually, that isn't the fire crystal you can get from Tremadans tower, because you can't wear that and it doesn't give any benefits.

What Argarath is actually wearing is the Flame Pendant that you get from killing the flame prophet. This amulet is is a very strong item since it gives the best fire resistance in the entire game.