IOS, can't log in to start achievement

stalker666

I know achievement gives XP reward, but, I can't log in with my IOS, it get crash every time, even I try to back my saves up with cloud, the game crash too, and show error 22, I have check some relative topic, those were post a year ago, and the problem still goes in 2019, I don't know why there's no fix about this issue, I need the achievement reward to level up faster, it's great game, I reduce my sleep time to play, however, it's a little bit disappointed that the IOS still has the problem, thanks.

p4ran0id

Staff member
It is broken, sry. David tried to fix that, but ios changed something few updates ago and that broke the cloud save and Co. At the moment there is no way to solve that, you have to use save file backup and ignore the login function.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The XP from the achievement is not the same XP you gain in-game, it's just something devised by Google Play to engage users in their portal. You're really not missing anything important, except the convenience of cloud saves.

The problem is, for most users in iOs still works, so I can't replace the cloud service. And when I did adjustments in the past, Apple made changes that made it crash again. They just hate Java games I guess.

stalker666

Thanks for answering David! I thought the award form achievement is the in game XP, that's a relief!