help ultimate quest

PabloNap84

Hi everyone
I need help
I arrived at the last mission in the lothasan ark, in the room with all the forgotten ones, and as soon as the dialogue was finished the master entered the deep door and I found myself face to face with the "horror", an enemy too strong that I could not defeat even with no of "nanocarbon sword" or "king minotaur ax" having shock damage.
Watching the various videos I noticed that I have to have "personality and intellect" at level 5, unfortunately I developed my hero (warrior) based on evolving other skills, primarily strength and endurance, and therefore I am only at level 3 of these 2 attributes , intellect and personality, which I need, so I would like to have some advice on how to do, given the inability to defeat the "horror" without having to redo the entire mission because I made the last save in the room with the forgotten and I should have some other rescue but much older, and in any case it would be stressful to redo the entire last part of the ark also because I took so much to finish it
I wait for your answers and advice and thank you in advance

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
you have an autosave from your last sleep (or rest in the medical bay)

you can get the help of Sir Valeran and Lady Calenda making the fight easier.

the best weapon you can use for the Horror is an Adamantite Longsword, since it's an outsider.

PabloNap84

I have the help of lady calenda, which is not that great ... where do I find this sword of adamantius?

PabloNap84

this is the statistoche of my character and I can not defeat the horror even with the long sword of adamantio, you have other tips to give me or maybe you can tell me if I have to increase some resistance to some effect

p4ran0id

Staff member
How get you killed? Your build is lacking paralyze defense, so if you get killed because you get paralyzed or stunned, I recommend you to get higher spirit resistance. Besides a important skill you're missing is battle rage. That's a very good skill for 2h warrior build, it gives you a boost and it can break paralyze. It's kind of must have for a 2h warrior.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... attle_Rage

Also, just collect enough batteries before fighting the horror, it gives you additional damage with EMP weapon, but it will consume a small battery each time, so get a big stack first.

PabloNap84

I have no problems with paralysis because I use the spiritual potion and I also have spiritual protection at level 3, then I do my best to have as many old batteries as possible when I face the horror even though I also used the adamantium broadsword that does good damage....unfortunately I can no longer learn the skill "battle rage" because I have already filled all 8 slots skills available :cry: :cry:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, you seem to have enough DPS to kill it fast... Use also damage potions, use your charge, whirlwind, hack like crazy and you really should be defeating it before it levels up too much. Consider bringing in Amarisa to the battle.

PabloNap84

well, now I'm trying to get to level 25 so that I can increase, albeit slightly, my skills and then try again, thanks to all for the advice given, I treasure all this and hopefully good